Exposure 2 – Axel Abysse – Mistress Hinako

Nicoletohca

wow great find!

Remember ages ago coming across a vid of him punching a white chicks ass, on some twitter account but have not been able to find since so i think he does stretch out girls now and again lol

6 hours ago, NZanalslut said:

wow great find!

Remember ages ago coming across a vid of him punching a white chicks ass, on some twitter account but have not been able to find since so i think he does stretch out girls now and again lol

Super odd as he is really involved in the gay fisting world heavily. Good for him for branching out!

5 hours ago, llaall said:

Awesome, I didnt expected Hinako is anal fistable. And what is the connection to Axel with her? I am asking as I have a crush on her :D

Looks like they just made the movie "Exposure" together, two scenes of her as the dom and this one where they switch roles. 

I agree, I didn't expect her to take his fist, but it's so fucking hot she did. Seeing a hot dominatrix switch roles and get her ass fisted is such a turn on for me. Also the way she took it and then prolapsed makes me think it wasn't her first rodeo as sub :)

Edited by jjw1985
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.