Hotkinkyjo channel

The removed her dildo review vids so question is if and what she will post in future.

interesting is that she not violate any YT rules and when she did complain to removal it was declined in about 16 seconds (time need to read complain was longer then this time). YT suck

she needs to move away from ytube. She will be followed. I would try lbry I use it and like it. Might be worth a check.

On 11/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, xthorgal said:

The removed her dildo review vids so question is if and what she will post in future.

interesting is that she not violate any YT rules and when she did complain to removal it was declined in about 16 seconds (time need to read complain was longer then this time). YT suck

youtube has his own policy, she can do vlogging or other stuff like exploring, cooking. she already have a big fan following, and admin you move my post to discussion thread and i thought my post was deleted by violating some terms.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.