Impressive

Damn that is impressive. Her ass just seems to get bigger and bigger.

I find the excess body hair and hairy legs a turn-off, but she's also smoking hot and a complete anal freak. I mean, the way she slams her ass on those giant dildos and takes that huge plug, think what a couple of big man size fists could do with that hole.

Edited by jjw1985
typo

3 hours ago, jjw1985 said:

Damn that is impressive. Her ass just seems to get bigger and bigger.

I find the excess body hair and hairy legs a turn-off, but she's also smoking hot and a complete anal freak. I mean, the way she slams her ass on those giant dildos and takes that huge plug, think what a couple of big man size fists could do with that hole.

Yes. She is really cute and has got great talent, but that hairy crotch is to much.

5 hours ago, cash.man12 said:

She has an impressive hole. I like her look - with a thick dark bush - and hairy thighs.

I don’t know why the hair arouses me so much. I enjoy a thick bush and unshaven female legs now. 

I would not turn her down if she stopped by my place (unshaven) with some toys and a giant tub of lube! 

lol good man

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.