queston about sensation of ass prolasp

cranappletool

I see video of ass prolapse sticking out say 4-6 inches. Can someone describe to me if there is any physical sensation on the prolapse part itself that sticks out? or is all the pleasure happening while it is passing or being pushed out of the anus?  I saw video once where someone put honey on one while someone licked it and wondering if the owner of the prolapse was actually feeling something on the prolapse part itself or she was all acting? you guys might know the video I refer to.

I'm about 4 inches out. Most of the sensation is around the sphincter, where the nerve endings are concentrated. There's far fewer in the prolapse itself: essentially it's a big lump of meat...

6 hours ago, bertieboyblue said:

I'm about 4 inches out. Most of the sensation is around the sphincter, where the nerve endings are concentrated. There's far fewer in the prolapse itself: essentially it's a big lump of meat...

Pics?

Can't say I've got a massive prolapse but I certainly have one. I can say rubbing it feels amazing. Could be mental, could be an actual sensation. But nevertheless feels great. I'd say my prolapse is what's called partial in medical terms but I can push out around 2 inch/maybe less. I love rubbing it, such a nice feeling, but as I say could be mentally triggered 

ok thanks. Let me ask you guys then another question related since you are experienced experts. Dirty Garden girl and others seem motivated to get their prolapse further further out. From a pleasure perspective what is the motivation a person would have to get theirs to stick out further and further? I might think at a certain point a person would just say anything passed 4 inches is just overkill.   And part 2 question is the pleasure of pushing one out the same feeling as pushing out a poop?

1 hour ago, cranappletool said:

ok thanks. Let me ask you guys then another question related since you are experienced experts. Dirty Garden girl and others seem motivated to get their prolapse further further out. From a pleasure perspective what is the motivation a person would have to get theirs to stick out further and further? I might think at a certain point a person would just say anything passed 4 inches is just overkill.   And part 2 question is the pleasure of pushing one out the same feeling as pushing out a poop?

Well first and foremost, if you’re pushing out 4” of full thickness prolapse, you’re essentially stretching and fucking your own asshole- which was we all know is the height of pleasure. And the fact that your body is doing this trick is an amazing turn on. 

Case in point, I just got home and sat down on the toilet to find that my cunt is empty an secreting mucus. Pushed out my rose and used the mucus to jerk off and blow a huge load. 

"secreting mucus" What is that mucus made of? Is that something from the prostate or what? 

Sounds like unless you have done the "fucking" with your own prolapse you cant describe that sensation in other terms to those who cant do it. Correct?

18 hours ago, cranappletool said:

"secreting mucus" What is that mucus made of? Is that something from the prostate or what? 

Sounds like unless you have done the "fucking" with your own prolapse you cant describe that sensation in other terms to those who cant do it. Correct?

mucus is secreted in colon, runny nose is also a mucus.

And it does make a very nice sex lube. The aroma of it from using it to lube my limp cock while hand jobbing myself is intoxicating. Too bad it dries out fast, but a little water from a spray bottle brings it back to life a few times.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.