What are the options for prolapse

robirob

Hello community, what is the best way to loosen the ligaments that hold the bowel in place in order to prolapse? I widened to 75 mm, fisting also works well ... When I press I notice that I tend to squeeze out the hemorrhoids ... Everyone is knitted differently .. Do I seem to have firmer connective tissue? Do you have any ideas? What options do you try?span widget

There are no ligaments. There is however the puborectal sling. I'd suggest working on that stretching with big toys and fisting is probably the only way but I'm pretty sire not everyone can prolapse. 

This ligament thing is a myth. 

Also, some people are predisposed to prolapsing- most aren’t. It why I’ve been crushing my cunt with fists, plugs, dildos and found objects for YEARS and only have a respectable rosebutt. 

As I always say here though, it’s not about the destination but the journey. 

20 hours ago, imsnowman72 said:

Good answer Rosebutt.  Have you tried pumping the inside? I'm not consistent with it but for me, it just smooths out the wrinkles.

I do pump. I love it but I find that all it does is plump up my inner meat. It doesn’t improve length. At least for me.

Moin, in the round ...

First of all, thank you for your answers, I also have the feeling that there is a lack of anatomical possibilities ... Still, that one has fun with it, whereby the fantasy of a hot prolapse is already included. : D

I also try with a pump, but I don't know if it leads to the right one ... Then I have to be a little more patient ..: rolleyes:

Edited by robirob

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.