Preferred fist dildo?

Tractor

There are several out there, several hand positions replicated, whats the preference for you?  Any suggestions for a decently large player but can't quite get my own fist in(large male hand) player?

I bought the 'stretch set of 3 - a punch, a hand(duck shape) , and a prey. Can't remember where from but all 3 together had quite a discount. These are life-size to a male and pretty darn firm - I can do the hand pretty easy, the prey and punch I just can't get past the thumb. Google 'stretch fist dildo' should get a result https://www.skyhi.me.uk/Stretch-Fist-No,-3

Thats the prey 

Have either of you taken a fist? How close in feeling/ sensation?  I know it will obviously be somewhat lacking but just curious 

Do you feel it was a worthwhile buy?

I can take a fist but duck shape in and fist out. Female partner but her hands are the same size as mine haha. I havent got massive hands but I am a builder so they are far from tiny. I had Bella Donna hand but the material played absolute havoc with my ass. The stretch fist dildos are too firm for my liking but very realistic and size wise spot on. I'd personally go for the set of 3. I looked on the site link I posted and the 3 can be bought together for a discount; I guess that must have been where I got them. A worthy purchase in my opinion if you don't mind firm. I suspect you are probably further on than me size wise though. 

5 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

I can take a fist but duck shape in and fist out. Female partner but her hands are the same size as mine haha. I havent got massive hands but I am a builder so they are far from tiny. I had Bella Donna hand but the material played absolute havoc with my ass. The stretch fist dildos are too firm for my liking but very realistic and size wise spot on. I'd personally go for the set of 3. I looked on the site link I posted and the 3 can be bought together for a discount; I guess that must have been where I got them. A worthy purchase in my opinion if you don't mind firm. I suspect you are probably further on than me size wise though. 

'Size wise in relation to a real hand/fist' 

10 hours ago, Tractor said:

Have either of you taken a fist? How close in feeling/ sensation?  

No, i wish. Once i got a rhythm with it where I was constantly pushing, it felt great, but I cant say if it felt like the real thing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.