depth training

anallover159

Hello, 

I already am trying to stretch my ass. I can now take a plug of 8cm diameter. 

But i wanted to get fisted and if possible deep fisted. So i started depth training, but I have no idea to make progress. I'm stuck at the same lenght for a month. So I think I'm doing something wrong. I can get passed the sigmoid bend, but after around 25cm in it feels like I'm hitting a wall. 

Can someone explain me how to train depth training? I'm using the plain depth trainer from crackstuffers (4cm diameter)

I think deep training takes longer than that. I have been training for years and I have not reached more than 32 cm, then there is a wall. Try a slink, with it I made progress

I think the whole sigmoid is misleading. You can stretch your rectum big time before going through to the sigmoid. When your internals get sloppy you'll be able to feel the 'second hole' with your fingers when pushing. I'm not even sure anymore what I'm stretching or what will end up hanging out. All I know is my ass has changed massively, sometime it's great, other times it's annoying as fuck. 

Personally I'd say forget about the sigmoid etc.. Just keep playing with toys and pushing down on big ones. When you hit 9 inches on a bam dildo maybe see how far a slink will go. Slinks are OK but tapered. How that stretches you out internally is beyond me cause its... Tapered.... 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.