Living Plugged

ImAlinaWhoRu

Anyone living plugged? When did you start wearing plugs?

I personally started with 12 ( ik pretty young), now im 33 years old. Im required to wear my Plug, but I love it. Sorry for my english, im from Germany.

Peace:)

Hi Alina! I train my girlfriend's ass, I want she to insert anal plugs at work. Tell stronger how did you start to wear anal plugs, was it your decision or wanted your boyfriend?

What size did you start and what is comfortable to wear now?

16 hours ago, Kifir said:

Hi Alina! I train my girlfriend's ass, I want she to insert anal plugs at work. Tell stronger how did you start to wear anal plugs, was it your decision or wanted your boyfriend?

What size did you start and what is comfortable to wear now?

I discovered the plugs in my mothers room, so i stole one and tried it. I really liked it so i wore it more often, till i didnt took it out, just for the toilet. I started with a pretty tiny plug, i dont remember the measurements. Now i wear large plugs, my current all day plug is at the shaft, thinnest part, 6 cm thick

10 hours ago, ImAlinaWhoRu said:

I discovered the plugs in my mothers room, so i stole one and tried it. I really liked it so i wore it more often, till i didnt took it out, just for the toilet. I started with a pretty tiny plug, i dont remember the measurements. Now i wear large plugs, my current all day plug is at the shaft, thinnest part, 6 cm thick

Great to read from a German woman who likes to shove plugs up her ass.
That's a really big thing that you have there constantly in your ass.
I hope very much to hear and see more from you.

Does your mother also stretch her ass, because you found the first plugs in her bedroom? If so, do you exchange ideas with your mom about anal stretching? Or do you know how far your mother can currently stretch her ass?

14 minutes ago, paulstein said:

Great to read from a German woman who likes to shove plugs up her ass.
That's a really big thing that you have there constantly in your ass.
I hope very much to hear and see more from you.

Does your mother also stretch her ass, because you found the first plugs in her bedroom? If so, do you exchange ideas with your mom about anal stretching? Or do you know how far your mother can currently stretch her ass?

I think my mother still has those smaller plugs. I have never talked about it with her, maybe she's stretching too, idk. Would be fun tho

On 10/19/2021 at 2:10 AM, ImAlinaWhoRu said:

Maybe haha

Can you share your story or experience, and some of your ass play moments, pics if it would be possible, bcoz here are very minimal women share their experience. 

On 10/22/2021 at 10:53 PM, Radeon said:

Can you share your story or experience, and some of your ass play moments, pics if it would be possible, bcoz here are very minimal women share their experience. 

Ive got a couple funny stories to tell. I thinking about to write some down and post them in the 'Stories' section here. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.