Where has Siswet gone

On 12/10/2021 at 8:22 PM, markkk said:

Chaturbate page seems to be closed

Her profile is back on CB and she was online last night for a few hours.

I would have been very astonished if CB had kicked her out perennially... Who is so stupid and slaughters his best milk cow?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, paulstein said:

I would have been very astonished if CB had kicked her out perennially... Who is so stupid and slaughters his best milk cow?

I love the expressions people use on here.

She has a prety face with a nice smile.   Must admit that she did one of the most terrific fisting scenes ever.  But I think her ex-boy friend was trying to break her in two.  Or he was trying to wash off his tatoos inside her booty.

She does sometimes 7hrs on cam that is a long way jose!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Every question I've ever had about Elise has been answered by learning this about her: she's  a carny. Little more needs to be said, really.

On 1/30/2022 at 7:20 AM, oregongaper said:

Every question I've ever had about Elise has been answered by learning this about her: she's  a carny. Little more needs to be said, really.

So what are carnys like? A fun loving sex freak? or a money seeking fraud? :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, Wr876 said:

So what are carnys like? A fun loving sex freak? or a money seeking fraud? :rolleyes:

They will do anything for money including cheat on their taxes, over charge for rides and make you think you can win at their stupid carnie games.

Every person will take an advantage they think they can get away with to pay less taxes.

Every person who lives in a country where prices for goods and services aren't controlled by the government will seek to charge the maximum price a consumer is willing to pay for their goods and services.

Every business wants to convince its potential customers of the benefits of using them and all the great things they can and definitely will get or achieve if they use that business, regardless of whether or not any of it is substantiated by data.

None of that is unique to "carnies". 

4 hours ago, meganuke40 said:

Every person will take an advantage they think they can get away with to pay less taxes.

Every person who lives in a country where prices for goods and services aren't controlled by the government will seek to charge the maximum price a consumer is willing to pay for their goods and services.

Every business wants to convince its potential customers of the benefits of using them and all the great things they can and definitely will get or achieve if they use that business, regardless of whether or not any of it is substantiated by data.

None of that is unique to "carnies". 

So a carny is just every capitalist then? :P

About Siswet, even if she got into camming and extreme anal for money I'm pretty sure that she's a genuine sex-freak. On her Fetlife she has an ad for a woman to move in and be a maid and babysitter at day and sex partner at night.

6 hours ago, Wr876 said:

About Siswet, even if she got into camming and extreme anal for money I'm pretty sure that she's a genuine sex-freak. On her Fetlife she has an ad for a woman to move in and be a maid and babysitter at day and sex partner at night.

...I just imagined the ad saying "Assholes need not apply" and it amused me terribly. I thought I'd share.

6 hours ago, Wr876 said:

They do have a reputation of trying to screw you over with their games.

They rig the air rifles and their lottery wheels.

They are mostly unregulated.

They also will do everything they can to protect one another, including gang up on someone asking for a refund or complaining about an injury.

That's really how they are.

In the last posts (they was removed) this thread go in really wrong direction. I`m sorry but this is one of this times when I must act and stop this before it go to far.

So I removed problem posts and lock this thread.

Sorry.