New toy

Ohyes1978

• 2 weeks later...

What I can say waste of money, so flex that you can’t sit on it, it just flex and can’t insert at all, I managed to cut it in a middle, divide in two parts, now better, still think 200 eur waste 

next time don't destroy your expensive toys.

if a big toy ist not rigid enough drill a hole in it from the bottom with a long drill. then fill the hole with some liquid silicone and push a rod into it. done.

12 hours ago, blaman said:

next time don't destroy your expensive toys.

if a big toy ist not rigid enough drill a hole in it from the bottom with a long drill. then fill the hole with some liquid silicone and push a rod into it. done.

Do you have any suggestions about what kind of drill would be a good choice for that kind of work?

I have on of these toys

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001453322787.html

and it's very hard to use because of the flexibility. You can't bear down on it too hard because it bends away to the side.

I was thinking of adding a plastic rod or something like that to the lowest 30 (or so) cm so it would have a more stable footing.

Uhm, that toy is supposed to be super flexible, because it has to so it can follow the curves of your intestines. It‘s just too wide for your training level then, that‘s all. 

just google extra long drill bit.

6 hours ago, blaman said:

Uhm, that toy is supposed to be super flexible, because it has to so it can follow the curves of your intestines. It‘s just too wide for your training level then, that‘s all. 

just google extra long drill bit.

I wasn't criticizing the toy or its manufacturer if it sounded that way, especially in that price range. I know that I was a bit greedy with the size and that the flexibility is necessary for it to work the way it's supposed to. That's why I only want to strengthen the lowest part, because I can't help it further in with my hands when it's slippery with lube and I want to reduce the wobbliness so bearing down works a bit better.

At least I hope it'll work better :D

I didn't think about just getting a long drill bit and using my power drill, thanks for the idea. Hope I don't fuck this up :lol:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.