Consent & Woman Into Our Stuff (2021 Update) : Bigger Gape Edition

bluelogic

Hello all!

Instead of bringing a old thread to life I created a new one.  So the pandemic changed many lives and I ended up collaring and moving in this girl as my full time slave/sex toy while I work from home.  I do love her by the way, so she grew on me. 

On a warmer note.  I met her family and while she is not stupid she is not the brightest.  She wants nothing more than to take care of me.  I ask her parents if I could marry her and they were happy, saying she is in better hands with me.  I helped her get her dirver's license and she is attending a semester of college (wants to be a teacher).

So where are we today.

We are still working on fisting her ass.  I'm able to get a 2" butt plug and my cock in her ass.  But my poor cock has to be epic hard to get in.  I'm using a soft silicone plug.  What are the best ways to gape the hole?  She loves the idea of a fist and cock in the ass and so do I.  

You guys are going to hate me she is into impact play as well.

Old Thread Below

Thanks

Bluelogic

Funny enough a nice normal gape can be made with her cheeks spread and with her just making a conscious effort in relaxing her anus.  For a great gaper, you can take that silicone toy and just softly but with pressure go in and out completely. After a few min of that you will see her anus is looser then normal. You can go gradual with larger toys or just use more fingers or your whole fist. After that spread her ass apart and enjoy the view and the sounds.

Thank you for the reply. So the machine while a simple idea is too not involved. I have been training and breaking her for awhile and I prefer that she gets positive reinforcement through small gains. 

She has been my slave for 2 years. It took about 3 months to break her. I now set her sleep, food, activity, and chores.  She has structure in her life now because of me. 

anal play is part of her sexual service. 

what I see is to put in larger plugs and have her push it in and out. I like this idea because it can be a rewarded behavior. 

Thank you all for the feedback 

bluelogic 

And before you guys say you lucky dog this has been exhausting amounts of work. I feel like I have an 8 year old I’m caring for. She is not a high functional slave.  Education is missing from her life  she is not  stupid just didn’t have a lot of education after high school.

this is a daddy dom slave relationship 

bluelogic  

Edited by bluelogic

While I apreciate the praise for the girl and the recommendations this as been an life crushing amount of effort.  I set the rules, what she eats, what she does during her day, what does she learn, what does she dress, what I buy for her, what she cooks, when she sleeps, when she gets up.  I have spreadsheet after spreadsheet of notes, and reminders.  For example today, she took care of daddy in the morning, took a shower, brushed her teeth, made breakfast, did her homework, practice typing lessons, and as a reward I let her watch frozen 2.  She then took a nap were I read her a bedtime story "Peter Rabbit".  She is currently asleep while I try to get some work done.  

Her little acting age is "8".

Bluelogic

Edited by bluelogic

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.