Toys above 10.5cm diameter?

SloppyAssMale

Anyone know if any toys that are wider than 10.5cm? I've been ordering toys off Amazon for last year or so (A company called Tarris's) but can't find anything bigger and even my largest toys don't hit the spot. 

I a lot of toys pop up on Alibaba now. Anyone know of any that aren't super expensive?

Look for the LURE Official store toys in aliexpress. 

Most toys from this shop are from a brand called Nothosaur despite not saying it anywhere, except the bag the toy comes in. They're almost always offered in Black/Orange colors but recently there are others too. 

Imo these are excellent toys and on par with more expensive brands such as MrHankey. They're a bit on the softer side which for me is perfect but maybe some people don't like. They also don't smell and don't get sticky, my favorite material whatever it is.

My most recent purchase was the Macaron plug which has a 10.5cm on the widest ring but there is a larger size with 11.5cm. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002977396268.html

On 9/10/2021 at 2:31 PM, FistBi said:

Oddly, none of the orange/black toys are sold on this store. Too bad because in my opinion they're amazing and have more interesting shapes than these alien dildos.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.