Oxballs Pig-Hole Squeal FF Fuckplug

Ohyes1978

Anyone used? https://www.gaymegastore.eu/oxballs-pig-hole-squeal-ff-fuckplug-black/ Is it hard insert? I have one from meo this one https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretching/5712-anal-stretching-24-7-ass-grommet-ref-1459.html XL size and it’s so hard to insert, I think metal inside covered with silicone, and so it’s not elastic at all

I dont have that particular oxballs tunnel plug, rather I have their original in an XL size. It is difficult to insert due to the flexibility causing it to collapse when under pressure. I get around this by inserting a dildo into the hole to make it solid, and once inserted I am able to remove the dildo.

1 hour ago, Upthebutt said:

I dont have that particular oxballs tunnel plug, rather I have their original in an XL size. It is difficult to insert due to the flexibility causing it to collapse when under pressure. I get around this by inserting a dildo into the hole to make it solid, and once inserted I am able to remove the dildo.

I mentioned this exact thing in another thread. For what I paid for it, I find that unacceptable. And it pops out WAY too fast. 

Hm, i also have the largest FF Fuck plug but I’m loving it. Super easy to insert, I just fold it together, insert it and and it just needs a gentle push from inside the hole with two fingers and it pops into place. Once it’s inside me there is no way I can make it collapse. It holds me nicely open, my internal prolapse falls into the hole from the inside and stool falls out very easily. Perfect 24/7 plug for me. I guess it just has to fit your anatomy? 

29 minutes ago, blaman said:

Hm, i also have the largest FF Fuck plug but I’m loving it. Super easy to insert, I just fold it together, insert it and and it just needs a gentle push from inside the hole with two fingers and it pops into place. Once it’s inside me there is no way I can make it collapse. It holds me nicely open, my internal prolapse falls into the hole from the inside and stool falls out very easily. Perfect 24/7 plug for me. I guess it just has to fit your anatomy? 

I dunno- the insertable part on my gets squeezed together by my rectal walls way too easily. If I’m on my knees, I can fuck my hole with my 18” double-ended dildo nicely but otherwise it doesn’t do what I thought It would- keep my cunt open.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:45 PM, blaman said:

I don’t think you can squeeze XL https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretching/5712-anal-stretching-24-7-ass-grommet-ref-1459.html

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.