My god, source?

39 minutes ago, Laren92 said:

Well, while I can't guarantee 100%, I'm mostly positive this is og woodie account. I mean, newbienudes was pretty much similar trash site with bad ui, bad everything. Yet she was posting exclusevly there, it were, like, 400+ videos or something. Why won't she make onlyfans in the first place, with her passion she clearly will be on the top xD

Remember that OF is a scam what stole brands. Read what Hotkinkyjo and Stacy Bloom read abt. their experience with OF. Also at reddit there are a lot of info about OF. OF also is dangerous after brexit for models since they can be in future punished financially by HMRC.

Abou this account at sex.com is for shure not her account since owner share stolen content & manipulated content. Creators do not do things like that.

16 minutes ago, xthorgal said:

Remember that OF is a scam what stole brands. Read what Hotkinkyjo and Stacy Bloom read abt. their experience with OF. Also at reddit there are a lot of info about OF. OF also is dangerous after brexit for models since they can be in future punished financially by HMRC.

Abou this account at sex.com is for shure not her account since owner share stolen content & manipulated content. Creators do not do things like that.

Maybe not OF, but something like that, PH even. 
In matter of sharing stolen content- remember tumblr?
A lot of creators posted there some random stuff, I bet it's the same there.
If it was scam account, then the scammer don't do well, even in recent posts it's like 10+ likes- definitely not the road to success xD Also I don't see that somebody trying to sell things there.

And I fucking hope, this is not her account, because that mean there is more of this stuff somewhere.

Edited by Laren92

No real way to know for sure I guess. I'm skeptical cos almost all the gifs of woodie are old ones from newbienudes. But there are a handful I don't recognize where she's wearing a face mask, seems like they were made post-covid.

Originally she stopped making content because people started stealing her vids and putting them on tube sites, so I'm skeptical that she'd start posting new stuff on a free site... But again, there's no real way of knowing. 

On 9/18/2021 at 12:06 PM, jjw1985 said:

No real way to know for sure I guess. I'm skeptical cos almost all the gifs of woodie are old ones from newbienudes. But there are a handful I don't recognize where she's wearing a face mask, seems like they were made post-covid.

Originally she stopped making content because people started stealing her vids and putting them on tube sites, so I'm skeptical that she'd start posting new stuff on a free site... But again, there's no real way of knowing. 

I didnt see those with the mask but if theyre made post-covid Id see it as pretty good evidence that this is Woodie.

it is 100% woodie...

the question is did she start with a new name ''lanamia'' or someone stole her old unknown (or new?) videos...

but most importantly: where can we see these ''new'' videos and I mean full not gifs from that stupid site.

9 hours ago, snoopyrawy said:

it is 100% woodie...

the question is did she start with a new name ''lanamia'' or someone stole her old unknown (or new?) videos...

but most importantly: where can we see these ''new'' videos and I mean full not gifs from that stupid site.

The woman in some of the gifs is definitely her, sure, but I doubt you'll see "full" videos anywhere, even if it is really her. She only ever posted on newbienudes and most of her uploads were pics, gifs or very short vids 30s-1m, and she closed her account down when people started stealing her longer vids. 

9 hours ago, snoopyrawy said:

just look at this one guys: https://www.sex.com/pin/60737778-high-tension/

pffffffffffffffffff MUST HAVE VIDEO

From memory this was around a 30s vid and the audio was replaced with wrecking ball - miley cyrus (most of her vids had the audio replaced by a music track) so you don't actually hear anything. You're not missing much. 

On 9/22/2021 at 4:32 AM, snoopyrawy said:

it is 100% woodie...

Is for 99,99% all stolen. This all vids was not uplaoded but copied from external source (pinned how they say). This means that some one upload them somewere and then this person who create this profile copied them online. As far as I try to find source I think it was closed account at "onlyscams"

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.