Laser hair removal from your body

Ohyes1978

I've done it. Make sure it's a laser (Alexandrite or YAG) not IPL. IPL is not laser and is more like waxing with light.
Make sure you have no tan or it will be much less effective and shave the night before. They usually start at lower power settings especially if you have a lot of hair as more hair equals more pain. But for that comfort you end up not killing as much hair so if you can handle it ask to use the highest setting you are comfortable with. You'll kill more hair early on and save on the required number of visits. Expect to do 6-12+ appointments depending on how much hair you have. Space appointments 10 weeks apart for best results.

Expect it to hurt, certain areas more than others and even after the 6-12+ appointments don't expect all the hair to be gone. White, thin, lighter hair will remain so you wont be freshly shaved smooth but it does remove 90% of what you got if done right.

On 8/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, nervx said:

I've done it. Make sure it's a laser (Alexandrite or YAG) not IPL. IPL is not laser and is more like waxing with light.
Make sure you have no tan or it will be much less effective and shave the night before. They usually start at lower power settings especially if you have a lot of hair as more hair equals more pain. But for that comfort you end up not killing as much hair so if you can handle it ask to use the highest setting you are comfortable with. You'll kill more hair early on and save on the required number of visits. Expect to do 6-12+ appointments depending on how much hair you have. Space appointments 10 weeks apart for best results.

Expect it to hurt, certain areas more than others and even after the 6-12+ appointments don't expect all the hair to be gone. White, thin, lighter hair will remain so you wont be freshly shaved smooth but it does remove 90% of what you got if done right.

Thanks for information, what do you mean  no “tan” ? Also I read some articles that Spanish harsh can occur 

On 8/22/2021 at 5:51 PM, Ohyes1978 said:

Thanks for information, what do you mean  no “tan” ? Also I read some articles that Spanish harsh can occur 

No sun tan. You want your skin to be as light as possible as if you've avoided the sun for a couple months. Not sure what you mean by spanish harsh.

13 hours ago, nervx said:

No sun tan. You want your skin to be as light as possible as if you've avoided the sun for a couple months. Not sure what you mean by spanish harsh.

Been in active sun in Grèce- Crete in the end july, returned on 1st august from that time didn’t used any sun baths, getting my appointment on laser hair removal in middle of September 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.