DGG room fist. I think it’s her

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 9:17 PM, Thefrogman55 said:

https://de.xhamster.com/videos/razvaljena-drolja-2736709

not best quality but nice find.  She’s amazing.  Lucky guy 

When she started she also shared these kind of videos, although most of her videos where solo. She still may on some of her channels share videos where she gets punch fisted (by her husband?).

Edited by HeyBaby

2 hours ago, cash.man12 said:

Thank you for posting that video. It’s a treat to see DGG treating a fan to a hole stretching session! 

That guy knows how to work her holes. It appears she has a bit of a twitching orgasm at the end. It’s one thing to play with her - but it’s very impressive if a fan can get her to cum! 

I noticed that as well. One thing we don’t get to see with many of our favorite stretching stars is actual orgasms. I wonder… with many of the extreme performers, is a good ol, honest-to-goodness orgasm (from, say, licking a clit) even possible?

On 11/8/2021 at 1:16 PM, Thefrogman55 said:

Anymore rare vids of her with fans???

This video was actually stolen from dirtygardengirl.com where it was publicated with oryginal quality.

15 hours ago, cash.man12 said:

That’s unfortunate. It is a high quality video, and it’s a good long session. If this is indicative of the quality and content of her paid videos, I might look at subscribing to her site. 

It was done by her with fan expecially for dgg site but it is not in quality like content produced with Alex for dgg site. Still better that this crap version posted on XH.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.