HUGE toilet prolapse

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, llaall said:

Hi Pervs, be careful, content is scat.

I know it is not the same woman but do u know her? It comes close to the toilet picture from topic start (picture from topic is japanese I assume).

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/himmlisch

https://nsfw.xxx/user/SolaG1998

maybe it's just me but SolaG does nothing for me because she constantly sort of hawking her wares promoting very aggressively in a way that gives me the distinct vibe that she prolapsed for medical reasons and saw a way to make money. It's not just her. There are plenty of prolapsing girls I basically ignore because I can tell it's more of a stunt or a job than something filthy and arousing to them. I don't have any smoking gun evidence for this intuition. Let's just say I've been an extreme anal fanatic since I was a child and I think you just kind of get attuned to those who have the twinkle in their eye. 

Y'all know I champion vixenmoon as one of the only girls in public life who would be destroying her ass in private for free. THOSE are the real deal. The dream is to meet one in real life. 

I digress. The toilet prolapse holy grail video is still much better than SolaG for no other reason than the filth/shame factor. I mean I don't ethically agree with nonconsensual creepshots, but a young woman whose prolapse is loose, wrinkled, and so long it FOLDS on the bathroom floor. My god. Just one of the hottest images ever captured by a camera. 

From a purely aesthetic point of view, SolaG's is that kind of inflated balloon style with no wrinkles and big, dark veins. I don't like that kind myself. Personal preference I know. 

My favorite is as evenly destroyed as possible. Bright pink/red tissue, lots of wrinkles, no veins, floppy, loose, and long. Bottom_FF's is in my opinion the perfect prolapse. I wonder if we'll ever see a woman with one like it. Clairet is the closest, but I think for her it was also probably medical to begin with. 

lol sorry for all the tangents. 

SolaG is just ugh, Being unattractive and having ZERO personality will kill attraction to just about everyone. I know most these women are doing this for money. Just at least try to act interested.

5 minutes ago, TheMadPi said:

SolaG is just ugh, Being unattractive and having ZERO personality will kill attraction to just about everyone. I know most these women are doing this for money. Just at least try to act interested.

Her twitter feed is 100% “Hey guys, buy my stuff”. I get that this is a money-making venture but jeez, come on.

• 1 month later...

I subbed to her OF for a month when she first started showing up on reddit.  She told me on OF that her prolapse a side effect of a medical condition.  Unfortunately not a result of the hard work many of us put into the art of earning a rose or prolapse. =/

9 hours ago, angrymonkey said:

I subbed to her OF for a month when she first started showing up on reddit.  She told me on OF that her prolapse a side effect of a medical condition.  Unfortunately not a result of the hard work many of us put into the art of earning a rose or prolapse. =/

Yep. She had C-diff which caused it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.