Longer poops

Tractor

Anyone else feel like it takes longer to poop now, compared to pre large play?  I've been playing with my hole many years, but seems like recently poop just takes more time.  Only thing I can figure is it's from my recent upsizing.

I have now internal prolapse - borderline coming out and now find I never have a full clear out. Gross I know but I finish by fingers and opening up the 'second hole' let's a bit of wind out too especially after a session (doing the same thing to relief the pushy need feeling) my diet is good but I do drink too much and have always had poop problems one way or another (have medical tummy probs) on the plus side I am lucky enough to know when I am clean or not, I can feel it so well! 

Edited by Darthvin

Whenever I can I take an enema after pooping because not everything is able to come out. Usually the first piece is pretty big and because my anal muscle is being stretched by that first piece and stays open it's unable to push out the little pieces that come after. 

It's quite a hustle sometimes but afterwards I can always fist or fuck myself when I'm horny. And those are the best ones, go right to it without any preparations first.

4 hours ago, Darthvin said:

I have now internal prolapse - borderline coming out and now find I never have a full clear out. Gross I know but I finish by fingers and opening up the 'second hole' let's a bit of wind out too especially after a session (doing the same thing to relief the pushy need feeling) my diet is good but I do drink too much and have always had poop problems one way or another (have medical tummy probs) on the plus side I am lucky enough to know when I am clean or not, I can feel it so well! 

If your diet is heavy in fats it will wear on gall bladder thus making for bloat and harsh tummy trouble. I recently switch to plant based diet with some chicken/fish. My playtime have been so much better. As with bowel movements. And I luv my beer

I have a fairly good diet, but it isn't plant based - its varied. I've always had loose poop - doc said if thats normal for me then not to worry. I am starting to increase fiber though!

16 hours ago, Darthvin said:

I have a fairly good diet, but it isn't plant based - its varied. I've always had loose poop - doc said if thats normal for me then not to worry. I am starting to increase fiber though!

Fiber is truly essential for quick and easy cleaning out. I drink one cup a day

it's always a problem for me from a long time, i tried everything like fiber diet, probiotics, enzymes, laxatives, drinking more water, but didn't work, then 5 months ago i found a blog, which said indigestion also caused by low stomach acid, and we can add apple cider vinegar or betaine HCL, betaine is not easily available so i add the apple cider. And Voila~ It Works. you can try that, take 10-20ml after lunch or dinner, with little bit of water, don't drink so much water with that, you can drink after 30 mins as much you want and whenever you feel normal, stop it. it will give your stomach to work normally again and it will produce sufficient amount of acid. Try it, it's work for me, maybe work for you. apple cider is a natural product and it will have other good benefits.

WARNING: if you feel burning sensation in stomach, it means apple cider is working don't take any antacid, like Digene (magnesium hydroxide) it will neutralize the acid. just drank water.

Edited by Radeon

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.