really hot new one(scat) can anyone get their hands on it?

1 hour ago, teletarzan said:

1)This is not a scat board

2)Scat is forbidden here

Maybe you can ask on a scat forum...

This is not scat content. it's prolapse content that contains scat, hence the warning. If you look at the thumbnail on thisvid(which doesn't show any scat) you'll see it's a massive prolapse on a female that appears to be a new find

19 minutes ago, kreamfan2 said:

I cannot see any preview. Can you show me a pic? Then I can see if I know this one already or not.

The only way is to click on the username of the person who posted it then go to his page then look at the thumbnails there. Looks like a skinny Asian woman with a massive prolapse and I've never seen it.

14 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

The only way is to click on the username of the person who posted it then go to his page then look at the thumbnails there. Looks like a skinny Asian woman with a massive prolapse and I've never seen it.

I'd like to see this too, but with only 11 people on the friends list and no login for 3+ days, it's unlikely to leak. Even as a user with an active profile, it doesn't seem possible to add him.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.