Sigmoid colon..

Darthvin

As title suggests...this little beauty which I believe is also referred to as the second sphincter - not sure if that's correct to be honest as its a bend held with a ligament I think. I have problems with this...any tips would be great. I've got depth toys and lube up - use thinner toys etc. Main issue is wind after which stops me pissing, and feeling like crap (not having a crap but maybe) feel like I need to push out so hard after and is rather uncomfortable. Getting round the bend doesn't appear to cause much bother - its the bit after that always causes problems - discomfort and pain sometimes. any thoughts?  

The second sphincter is usually more-or-less just inside, although it can move around. That marks the transition from the anal cavity to the rectum, and the sigmoid is the bend that marks the transition from the rectum to the descending colon.

That ligament is definitely something that requires a bit of relaxation and finesse. After about 20 years of randomly fucking my ass with things I started paying attention and learning to isolate muscles and sensations. Also I listen to my butt's intuition about when to play. Sometimes my ass just needs a rest, or a different kind of attention.

What helped me:

learning my body's rhythms (digestion, etc)

practicing deep breathing

good quality poppers

stretching and warming up the body

using toys to apply a lot of lube up in myself

relaxed unhurried time and a playful/curious attitude

learning to sense the top of toy and opening for it, leading insertion from the top/inside instead of bottom/outside 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.