My fist insert

Ohyes1978

Hello everyone I am new here but not new in anus play I been doing it from 2011 and not I can Insert into my anus this wide toy that is 10.5cm in diameter but I cannot somehow insert my fist? Do my hands short that’s why?

18101615pQHUjj3E.jpg

Edited by Ohyes1978

13 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

Hello everyone I am new here but not new in anus play I been doing it from 2011 and not I can Insert into my anus this wide toy that is 10.5cm in diameter but I cannot somehow insert my fist? Do my hands short that’s why?

18101615pQHUjj3E.jpg

Link dont work

5 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

So was it a joke or my upload works?

It requires a account so it doesn't work. Most people won't bother to create a account just to view the picture. Use https://imgur.com/.

On 5/18/2021 at 10:11 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

18101615pQHUjj3E.jpg

Haven't seen the toy, but I can also insert a 10,5 cm toy and have trouble fisting myself. Unfortunately my arms are to short to really get some strength behind it to push in. I can get it in by placing my elbow against a wall and push my body against my elbow so my fist will get in but it's to much hustle to really enjoy it so I never do it. My fist is also to small for my liking, I'de rather be double or triple fisted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.