Short Tunnel Plug?

cryptic

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to buy a new tunnel plug for extended sessions (think 20h+), as I've been disappointed by the ones I've bought so far. My main issue is that tunnel plugs with a decent diameter always are 10cm+ long, which my hole can't take for such a long time. Do you guys have any recommendations for shorter, but still wide tunnel plugs with a good inner diameter? Preferably more or less soft ones made of silicone

• 1 month later...

Actually I don't have a recommendation for you, as I'm facing the same problem.

But I'm doing some experiments as preparation for crafting my own plugs exactly to my preferences.

At the moment, I'm doing some research on the "perfect proportions". If you like, make a quick sketch with measurements of your dream plug, this might help me with this project.

1 hour ago, Darthvin said:

I own that one, got it from aliexpress. Its not worth it, the 'barrel' is too short so my ass keeps pushing it out cause it doesnt go fully past the rings :-(. Would not recommend this tunnel. If it was 1cm longer it would have been perfect tho.

• 1 month later...

Yes, i have that same short hollow plug and it does slide out. I reached out to the seller and they showed me a flared larger one the does not slide out. I bought from Aliexpress

On 8/14/2021 at 3:59 AM, Hangdown said:

Yes, i have that same short hollow plug and it does slide out. I reached out to the seller and they showed me a flared larger one the does not slide out. I bought from Aliexpress

Do you have a link?

I dropped a decent amount of cash on an OxBalls tunnel plug. I heard they were the best.

Well, it sucks. Firstly, the insertable part’s walls are so thin that I have to use a dildo inserted in it just to get it in my hole. And my hole is STRETCHED. The once I take the toy out, the damned thing pops right out if I’m not on my knees with my head down. If I stand up, it pops right out. 

Very disappointed. 2/10. Would not recommend. 

37 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

I dropped a decent amount of cash on an OxBalls tunnel plug. I heard they were the best.

Well, it sucks. Firstly, the insertable part’s walls are so thin that I have to use a dildo inserted in it just to get it in my hole. And my hole is STRETCHED. The once I take the toy out, the damned thing pops right out if I’m not on my knees with my head down. If I stand up, it pops right out. 

Thanks for sharing

On 8/19/2021 at 5:15 PM, Rosebutt said:

Good to know! I've only owned one tunnel plug and it kind of scared me...I was having fun up until the point where I squeezed the wrong way and the entire thing almost slipped inside - I caught it by the corner of the base just before it would have likely turned into a trip to the hospital.

1 hour ago, RectalSonar said:

Good to know! I've only owned one tunnel plug and it kind of scared me...I was having fun up until the point where I squeezed the wrong way and the entire thing almost slipped inside - I caught it by the corner of the base just before it would have likely turned into a trip to the hospital.

It wouldn’t have made it that far in. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.