how to relax sphincter?

Radeon

There are lubes on the market that numbs the muscles. I use the extreme lube from Mr. B which relaxes and desensitizes as they describe it. It does work but pretty lite, which is enough for me as I can do the same with a normal lube but takes a bit more time to get there.

Jojoba oil works rather well to help stretching and relaxing.  I apply it before play though. I can tell you with confidence that marijuana helps immensely with getting in the "mindset" and allows good sphincter relaxing.

4 hours ago, TheMadPi said:

Jojoba oil works rather well to help stretching and relaxing.  I apply it before play though. I can tell you with confidence that marijuana helps immensely with getting in the "mindset" and allows good sphincter relaxing.

Oh yeah. A bit o' weed does wonders

I find it's usually just all mental preparation. For some solo sessions, my sphincter is tighter than others to begin with. I may not be fully into wanting to do a session while at the same time craving my hole to filled, so it would be tighter than when I'm just fully into wanting to cram a huge toy or fist in.

Starting off, Jojoba oil worked wonders, now I've just learned how to get my mind ready when I'm wanting a session. Patience also goes a long way and pain is usually a sign that you're not quite ready yet, especially if you're working on something big. 

I find a hot tub session really does wonders - for me anyway. Helps you wind down and relax and also soften/loosen the muscles and skin etc. No hot tub - then perhaps a good soak in a hot bath. to be honest its not really a good idea to go past when your body says no, but if you really want to stretch beyond then smear a load of emla cream over. But that comes with a massive warning of NO

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.