How does anal prolapsing feel?

soulsync

Hey y'all, I'm wondering for those of you who are able to prolapse-- How does it feel? I know it's a mental kink, but is there any physical pleasure associated with it? Are there pleasure nerve endings that deep?  Also, if you massage a prolapse from the outside, does it feel like you're being massaged on the inside? Just curious how it's mapped to the brain.

Thanks!

You described it very well, it when you massage it on the outside, it feels like you're touching the inside because, well, you are. It's just that your insides are outside. 

The prolapse itself doesn't have a lot of pleasure associated with it, but it is exciting as hell to look at it in a mirror. The real pleasure comes from deep toying. 

Feeling it pop out is intensely satisfying.

It does feel good to have it massaged when it's out. Especially by someone else. A lot of the pleasure I get from prolapsing is mental. But it feels like a really good dump at times.  

On 4/30/2021 at 4:18 AM, jdeesohs2012 said:

You described it very well, it when you massage it on the outside, it feels like you're touching the inside because, well, you are. It's just that your insides are outside. 

The prolapse itself doesn't have a lot of pleasure associated with it, but it is exciting as hell to look at it in a mirror. The real pleasure comes from deep toying. 

Feeling it pop out is intensely satisfying.

That's fascinating, thank you for answering!

How deep would you say is deep enough for the 'real pleasure'? Is it the deeper the better, or is it only up to a certain point?

On 4/30/2021 at 5:15 AM, TheMadPi said:

But it feels like a really good dump at times. 

Nice, it'd be great to be able to trigger the feeling of taking a dump whenever you want.

2 hours ago, soulsync said:

That's fascinating, thank you for answering!

How deep would you say is deep enough for the 'real pleasure'? Is it the deeper the better, or is it only up to a certain point?

It's completely subjective which form of anal play feels best for everyone, but for me, deep play (12inches/30cm or more) with thicker toys feels absolutely incredible, and the way it loosens me up deep inside is so exciting.. plus you can almost feel your prolapse growing as you stretch the depths, rearranging your guts. If you do decide to play that deep, train SLOWLY and use lots of lube, no amount of ass pleasure is worth a trip to the emergency room. 

Others prefer ass lip play, width stretching (I had my phase with that for years), and pumping, but I just find pumping painful as hell, although the prolapse does look fucking awesome when I do it. 

56 minutes ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

It's completely subjective which form of anal play feels best for everyone, but for me, deep play (12inches/30cm or more) with thicker toys feels absolutely incredible, and the way it loosens me up deep inside is so exciting.. plus you can almost feel your prolapse growing as you stretch the depths, rearranging your guts. If you do decide to play that deep, train SLOWLY and use lots of lube, no amount of ass pleasure is worth a trip to the emergency room. 

Others prefer ass lip play, width stretching (I had my phase with that for years), and pumping, but I just find pumping painful as hell, although the prolapse does look fucking awesome when I do it. 

I'm definitely interested in depth play. Great tips, thank you!

I'm also wondering, do you always at anytime feel your prolapse, like a bump or something ? Or is it juste when playing/pushing ?

On 5/3/2021 at 5:33 PM, KonnerP said:

I'm also wondering, do you always at anytime feel your prolapse, like a bump or something ? Or is it juste when playing/pushing ?

I only feel it when I'm pushing. When I'm not playing or on the toilet, I hardly even think about it :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.