Are pool balls in ass a bad idea?

D-14

Hi all,

I am wondering if shoving a bunch of pool balls in my ass and shoving them deep with a dildo is a good idea.

The standard 2" pool ball is small enough that I feel comfortable shitting it out if it does get suck and I can't push it out immediately.

I am more concerned with the second sphincter, and if it is designed to handle objects that large.

I am asking if anyone has experience with pool balls, or is this just a really bad idea.

Thanks

I don't know. The weight of them seems like it would lend to gravity to get em out. But if you pushing them deep then u got a real issue

I've inserted pool balls before, I can get about 3 in at one and can get them back out. I've never pushed them further in using a dildo, I can imagine them getting stuck if you push them to far in

I use them. They are perfect to perform anal kegels with after stretching or fisting to maintain sphincter muscle tone for proper normal function while still enjoying a large and loose ass-cunt. Unless you don't care about that, which I do. It is best to drill them and attach a lanyard covered in  vinyl tube to retrieve it if it goes too deep. Never had that happen and only packed my ass-cunt with several a couple of times for videos. Mine are 2 1/4 inches, by the way. Videos of this are on xhamster, for what it's worth. Same screen name.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.