I Did an Amazing Discovery!

LuigiBuldrini

Surfing the internet i found something  incredible , i was looking for "stuff" and found a telegram group that's all about extreme stuff , anal and prolapses; so i wanted to share it with you all guys , just be sure to share the link so that this group can grow , i'm sure that the more people the better !

The admin is really strict but you can read the rules on the pinned posts , anyway have fun! and here is the telegram link : https://t.me/Prolapse_LoversMain

On 4/17/2021 at 4:29 AM, Gapemasta said:

I Think the group was banned. :(

Why? If we want to stretch our ass-cunts to triple fisting dimensions or prolapse our entire colon for sexual, kink or just pleasure, why is it anyone elses concern? Just as stupid as xhamster not allowing free member photograph uploads.

it is not banned , if you have iphone you need to install telegram on your pc and disable adult content filter , edit the comment so others know it is not banned at all

Edited by LuigiBuldrini

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.