Buttplug storage

Halloichbins

Does anyone know if it exists? A buttplug that can be unscrewed in the middle to put something like a key inside? An anal wallet if you know what i mean. It'd be so convenient for things like swimming because my keys would be pretty difficult to steal.... yk ;D

2 hours ago, Halloichbins said:

Does anyone know if it exists? A buttplug that can be unscrewed in the middle to put something like a key inside? An anal wallet if you know what i mean. It'd be so convenient for things like swimming because my keys would be pretty difficult to steal.... yk ;D

LoL......

I think that's how the Cartels traffic narcotics into the country. lol

The only available options I could somewhat see working like this would be either a tunnel butt plug with a stopper like this one

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001796077146.html

with a condom over the plug or another added stopper plug on the top of the plug, so both ends are closed

or maybe this inflatable buttplug

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005002246344030.html

because it has a big opening with a fitting stopper plug that contains the outlet to connect the pump.

But I guess this one would be too long to wear outside the house comfortably.

If there were hollow butt plugs that are closed at the top instead of having a tunnel opening, that would be perfect for your idea. But I have not seen anything like that so far.

You could try one of those KONG toys for dogs, modifying the tip and adding a base via 3d printing maybe.

Oh i have designed and 3d printed one. There is the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/J9Qij7C

Since then i designed bigger plugs. Maybe i should made them with storage taps too. If you want the .stl files send me a message. I can make one and send it for you. Have a nice day!

@Halloichbins

12 hours ago, amateurplug said:

Oh i have designed and 3d printed one. There is the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/J9Qij7C

Since then i designed bigger plugs. Maybe i should made them with storage taps too. If you want the .stl files send me a message. I can make one and send it for you. Have a nice day!

@Halloichbins

wow nice, although I would be really scared of layer separation on these prints. Have you considered printing them on the side maybe? Also what material are you printing with?

3 hours ago, mrtut said:

wow nice, although I would be really scared of layer separation on these prints. Have you considered printing them on the side maybe? Also what material are you printing with?

Printed in PLA. No need to print in horizontal layers, i have mine plug for almost two years. Just let me know

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 2:22 PM, amateurplug said:

Printed in PLA. No need to print in horizontal layers, i have mine plug for almost two years. Just let me know

Did you put on any coatings, do any sanding, or just used as-is? I've avoided making toys in PLA or PETG because I think they'd be harder than I'd find comfortable, my only printed toys so far have been printed in TPU. Even then, the one that I use most often was coated with high-quality silicone to smooth out the layer lines (for comfort and safety purposes) and seal any gaps.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:42 AM, RectalSonar said:

Did you put on any coatings, do any sanding, or just used as-is? I've avoided making toys in PLA or PETG because I think they'd be harder than I'd find comfortable, my only printed toys so far have been printed in TPU. Even then, the one that I use most often was coated with high-quality silicone to smooth out the layer lines (for comfort and safety purposes) and seal any gaps.

I use a condom on it, and put a tenga egg on the base to make it confortable. I have plans to learn how to use silicone on the printed toys. Have a nice day!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.