Anal orgasm

Erik715

15 hours ago, Erik715 said:

If any of you have achieved a hands free orgasm from anal alone how did you do it? 

Just don't touch your dick, and feel the fulness of your toy. 

Ive also been fascinated with this and have not been able to do so.  I have read many articles on it and most say start by edging and dildo play just to get you there but once you are close try to focus on the feeling coming from anal stim.  I hear it's more of a brain rewiring thing.  You have to teach yourself.  I know that some people have it easier and I've been trying for years and just end up getting frustrated

I feel like what we do is like Tantric sex magic. Edging is so similar to meditation

Ive done it, using a closed fist toy. Like finding the perfect tempo to get you hornier and feeling great then going as fast and deep as i could it just happened. Once once tho.

Not sure if it counts as an anal orgasm but I was fucking my ass with a big steel plug a few weeks back and I came by also stroking my dick, normally as a male you are done right after coming but this time I stayed horny and fucking my ass and stroking my dick until I came again. I even ate my own sperm, wanted to do that for a while but after I come I don't feel like it anymore. It was one hell of a good time!

I've had a hands free but took lots of p spot stimulating, it felt great and wasn't just conventional cum ejaculated, but was definitely a good time.  

On 4/1/2021 at 10:26 AM, Jarred said:

... I even ate my own sperm, wanted to do that for a while but after I come I don't feel like it anymore. ...

Consuming your own cum is a lot like skewering your balls the first time. Every instinct says not to, but after a couple of times there is no going back. It just feels, or, tastes so good you just can't help it.

8 hours ago, cuckmouse said:

Skewering?! What? Sorry man... I'm dipping out of this one

Yeah, ol TNT is a bit out there with that stuff. Not gonna kink shame though. 

Hell, I swallow my own cum almost every play session so who am I to judge?

• 1 month later...

I’ve been able to achieve an anal orgasm a few times. Nice, thick 10” dong attached to the shower wall. I adjust the height so it really massages my prostate as I thrust it in and out. It feels SO good and when the orgasm happens it sends a shudder through my whole body. Usually not a huge load of cum (more like a dribble) - but the feeling is awesome.

I am fortunate to be able to do this multiple times in fisting sessions with my partner, only managed to do it a few times during solo play. The feeling is great akin to coming normally with the added bonus that you are ready to go again, almost straight away. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.