Theragun or Massager wand consideration

TheMadPi

Hey everyone,

Lately I have been using a massager wand on my lower back and neck to help with stiffness. It has really helped and now I am considering asking my wife to include it in our fisting sessions. I know I have seen demo saws and jig saws with dildos attached also.

Has anyone tried massagers or vibrating tools and seen noticeable improvements in prolapse length?

TMP 

really depends on the model you have, eg whether or not tip will pop off while inside you and how strong it is. i would also be weary of the water proofing in the gun because it is certainly not made for the purpose you want

This is the exact model I used. https://www.amazon.com/Cordless-Personal-Vibrations-PALOQUETH-Rechargeable/dp/B083LT7ZMV

I placed a condom over it and my wife gently massaged the inside of my ass for about 10 min before fisting. Very nice feeling and I did feel like my sock pushed out more evenly!  I am going to keep trying it out to see if I get any new results in a few weeks.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.