A simplified prolapse guide

jdeesohs2012

I've been somewhat quiet and lurking on RBB lately and I'd like to take some time to share what I've learned.

Since I first started playing, my goal was to have the most destroyed, loosest, and most meaty hanging prolapsed asshole on the planet, and while I can't say I've achieved this lofty goal YET, I can certainly say I've made leaps and bounds in progress over the last year.

Without going into specific toys, I'll try to share some more structural advice on how to get your assmeat hanging. 

As all of you are probably aware, there is a global pandemic going on at the present time (and for the past year), and all of this social distancing and isolation has given many of us the personal time we need to properly destroy our poor asses, me included. 

I can say now, with certainty, that the true way to unroll your prolapse is through depth stretching and pushing, pumping isn't even required (although it helps). The more experienced guys here know exactly what I'm talking about. If your goal is the same as mine, you must stretch the depths. Buy some long, thin, soft/flexible toys, and work them in past your sigmoid, if done properly, you should feel a "pop" as the toy enters your sigmoid and snakes it's way through into your descending colon, continue increasing the girth of your toys as you progress. After each play session, and even every single day when you go to take a shit, push your guts out as much as you can until you feel tired.

After a certain time of playing with this method (the timing is different for everyone due to out unique anatomies), you will notice small bulge of meat coming out of your anus, this is good, continue playing, stretching your insides ever wider until that small bulge becomes a rose. Literally, it should look like a rose, with "pedals" blooming out from the inside. When this occurs, you should add one more simple play tactic to your sessions; after plowing yourself on some of your thicker toys (the deeper the better), squat down over a hand mirror, or your phone's camera and push your rose out, grab the meat from either side (literally inside of your rose's "pedals"), and push out as hard as your possibly can. There is no guarantee that it will happen on the first try, or even the tenth try, but eventually, while doing this, your prolapse will "pop" and grow, blooming out from the inside like a balloon, all while making this unbelievably sexy squelching noise, this is literally your sigmoid colon beginning to prolapse through the top of your rectum. 

This is as far as I've gotten over the past 6 or so years of trying to prolapse, so bear in mind, if you're new, this will take time. TAKE YOUR TIME, and enjoy it. Rushing anything will only increase your risk of injury. If you all would like to see pictures or videos of my rose, let me know, I'll consider making an Xtube account. 

If you really want to monitor your progress, do what I do and record videos of your pushing sessions. You will start to see physical changes in your meat as it grows and unfolds. 

If at any point, you notice blood while playing or pushing, PLEASE stop playing and take a break for at least a few days to allow your colon to heal.

Bear in mind, everyone has a different anatomy and what takes someone 2 years may take you 10 years, it's just the way things are. Having said that, I do believe that everyone, man, woman, or non-binary, is capable of prolapsing if they just continue to work at it. 

Happy training, all! ^_^

1 hour ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

I've been somewhat quiet and lurking on RBB lately and I'd like to take some time to share what I've learned.

Since I first started playing, my goal was to have the most destroyed, loosest, and most meaty hanging prolapsed asshole on the planet, and while I can't say I've achieved this lofty goal YET, I can certainly say I've made leaps and bounds in progress over the last year.

Without going into specific toys, I'll try to share some more structural advice on how to get your assmeat hanging. 

As all of you are probably aware, there is a global pandemic going on at the present time (and for the past year), and all of this social distancing and isolation has given many of us the personal time we need to properly destroy our poor asses, me included. 

I can say now, with certainty, that the true way to unroll your prolapse is through depth stretching and pushing, pumping isn't even required (although it helps). The more experienced guys here know exactly what I'm talking about. If your goal is the same as mine, you must stretch the depths. Buy some long, thin, soft/flexible toys, and work them in past your sigmoid, if done properly, you should feel a "pop" as the toy enters your sigmoid and snakes it's way through into your descending colon, continue increasing the girth of your toys as you progress. After each play session, and even every single day when you go to take a shit, push your guts out as much as you can until you feel tired.

After a certain time of playing with this method (the timing is different for everyone due to out unique anatomies), you will notice small bulge of meat coming out of your anus, this is good, continue playing, stretching your insides ever wider until that small bulge becomes a rose. Literally, it should look like a rose, with "pedals" blooming out from the inside. When this occurs, you should add one more simple play tactic to your sessions; after plowing yourself on some of your thicker toys (the deeper the better), squat down over a hand mirror, or your phone's camera and push your rose out, grab the meat from either side (literally inside of your rose's "pedals"), and push out as hard as your possibly can. There is no guarantee that it will happen on the first try, or even the tenth try, but eventually, while doing this, your prolapse will "pop" and grow, blooming out from the inside like a balloon, all while making this unbelievably sexy squelching noise, this is literally your sigmoid colon beginning to prolapse through the top of your rectum. 

This is as far as I've gotten over the past 6 or so years of trying to prolapse, so bear in mind, if you're new, this will take time. TAKE YOUR TIME, and enjoy it. Rushing anything will only increase your risk of injury. If you all would like to see pictures or videos of my rose, let me know, I'll consider making an Xtube account. 

If you really want to monitor your progress, do what I do and record videos of your pushing sessions. You will start to see physical changes in your meat as it grows and unfolds. 

If at any point, you notice blood while playing or pushing, PLEASE stop playing and take a break for at least a few days to allow your colon to heal.

Bear in mind, everyone has a different anatomy and what takes someone 2 years may take you 10 years, it's just the way things are. Having said that, I do believe that everyone, man, woman, or non-binary, is capable of prolapsing if they just continue to work at it. 

Happy training, all! ^_^

Great post. I’ve been doing precisely this for years. 

And I’d love to see your rose!

Hi, very informative but got a couple questions. How deep are we talking in regards to stretching? As in I can take a couple of toys I've got about 14/15 inches deep. And can you explain what you mean when you say grab your rose and push? Maybe you could post a video explaining it.

Thanks 

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2021 at 1:02 AM, MisterG said:

Hi, very informative but got a couple questions. How deep are we talking in regards to stretching? As in I can take a couple of toys I've got about 14/15 inches deep. And can you explain what you mean when you say grab your rose and push? Maybe you could post a video explaining it.

Thanks 

When I toying myself and I push the toys out so they they blob out, I get a small rose. Then I push my fingers in my rose and pull it out and stretch it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.