The Stretch Sorority - Chapter 4

heavyandhorny1

***Sorry for the delay. I am working on Chapter 5 which will go up on my Patreon first when it is done. Hopefully everyone enjoys this chapter.***

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely rested. I don’t know what time I went to sleep but I felt like I had never slept that well before. Suddenly I felt like a new woman. Refreshed, confident, and with a clear plan on how to achieve my goals. 

As I got out of bed I almost fell over, immediately tripping on the bags of clothes that Megan had picked out the day before. I was a little nervous to look at them, I had no idea what kind of clothes Erica liked, and what she would expect me to wear, but first I needed to shower and really wake up.

The water washed away any sleepiness that was left, making me feel even more alive and ready to tackle the day. I listened closely to Emily’s door, wondering if she had another guy in there, wondering if she was sleeping, wondering if she was thinking of me, but after a moment I heard nothing and decided to let it be.

Back in my room with the towel wrapped around me I walked to my bedside table and looked at my phone, a message from Megan was front and center.

Message: Erica would like to see you at 5pm today in her office. Make sure you’re ready. See you there!

My heart started to beat faster right away. I didn’t think I would be called into action so soon. I thought I’d have a day to recover from all of the new information, from being fist fucked into oblivion publicly by Megan, just a day to get my bearings again. But apparently that was not the plan.

I lifted up the bags of clothes and poured them out onto the bed. The pile was much larger than I expected. Everything from jeans to skirts to bras and panties to sweaters to socks and shirts were available to me. I thought back to the day before and wondered when Megan had time to buy all of this.

Looking at my clock I didn’t have much time to get ready so I started to just pick things at random. They were all approved so I assumed it would be OK. I slipped on a pair of light blue panties. They were tighter than I would normally wear, but I managed. Next I put on a pair of ankle socks which I thought was weird to be included. I dug out a pink bralette from the pile and pulled it over my head and over my chest. It acted more like a sports bra, it was so tight. I started to wonder, was Megan just really bad at knowing my size, or was this on purpose, did Erica want me like this? Did she want me skinnier or just uncomfortable?

Next came a pink t-shirt which I again pulled over my head into place. It was tight and short, showing off most of my midriff and was pulled tight against my chest, contouring to my curves. I looked at myself in the mirror and immediately felt turned on. Seeing the tight top seemed to reveal me to myself, something about seeing it pulled tight against my chest, not leaving anything to imagination about my size, it just felt hot.

Finally I grabbed a pair of jeans. I didn’t look at the size, I just knew they were going to be tight. One leg at a time went in, I started to pull them up, I could feel the material start to squeeze against my skin as I did, I got them up to my ass without too much issue, but getting them up to my waist seemed like it was going to require a lot more work. I started to jump around, I lied on the bed, I tugged and pulled and forced myself into them. They were skin tight. My legs were straining against the material. It was at that point I realized I should have worn a skirt. I wasn’t fat, no one would call me fat, but I wasn’t this skinny either. Finally with one last tug I got them all the way up. I pulled the button across as hard as I could, straining my muscles, until I got it closed. Next came the zipper and a deep breath. I was in. I was dressed. I was not comfortable. My eyes gazed into the mirror, I could see my stomach hang over the jeans a little. It wasn’t the most flattering look, but something about it turned me on even more. The feeling of knowing I was doing this for someone, for something, it wasn’t completely my choice to wear this. I was doing it for Erica, I was doing it for Megan, and I was doing it for my holes.

It wasn’t easy to walk. Each step made me have to force the jeans to move a little. But at the sametime the more I moved the easier it got, even if that wasn’t much. Classes were harder than usual as well, not because of the course material, but because I was finding it hard to breath. Why was I doing this again? Why was I torturing myself like this? My mind would try to convince me to give up, but then I thought back to Erica and Megan and what they were going to help me achieve. I had to keep going, I couldn’t give up now. 

I got some stares during the day. I don’t think people knew me well enough to notice I was dressed differently, I think the stares were just simply because of the way I was dressed. My top was so tight it looked 10 sizes too small, my jeans were almost painted on. The eyes on me, them looking at me, humiliating me with their stares, it all made me more turned on, it all made me want to do it more. Why was I like this?

Finally the day was coming to an end and my meeting with Erica and Megan was coming closer. I walked to the office and waited outside on a seat. It was 4:30pm, 30mins to go, 30 minutes until letting Erica do whatever she wanted to do to me. I was nervous, I was excited, I couldn’t wait. The time ticked by slowly, I was tapping my foot on the ground, looking through my phone endlessly, 4:35, 4:40, 4:45. I heard some steps coming down the hall and looked around the corner to see who it was. Thankfully it was Megan.

“Hey Julie!” she said as soon as she saw me, “you’re early.”

She looked amazing as usual, tight jeans like mine but they actually fit her, heels lifting her up even higher, and a sweater that hid how tiny she really was. I wanted her right then and there.

“Hey Megan… ya… I didn’t want to go home and come back again, so I’ve just been waiting,” I said with a smile.

“Well, you might as well come in while you wait,” Megan opened the door to the office and walked in, “are you excited?”

I followed her into the office, my jeans seeming to have fused to my legs, “yes, super excited actually… I’ve been waiting for this,” I paused, “actually I’m also a little nervous… I have no idea what’s going to happen.”

Megan put her things down on her desk and pulled out a chair for me to sit on, “oh, don’t worry, nothing bad will happen, remember this is supposed to be fun. Erica just wants to see where things sit currently, you know, how advanced you are.”

“Well… I can tell you that I’m not that advanced,” I said looking a little sheepishly.

“First of all that’s not really true, you took my fist like an eager little slut yesterday,” Megan laughed.

I smiled back starting to feel a little more relaxed, but it was hard with the constricting clothes on.

“It looks like you’re a little uncomfortable there,” Megan started, “I guess the clothes are a little tight? Well don’t worry eventually they will fit.”

I gave her a little smile, but I wasn’t sure how to take it. What did she mean the clothes will eventually fit? How was that going to happen? Was Erica going to force me to lose weight? Was it a requirement? I didn’t know how I felt about that. One of the rules was to be honest, so I decided that if it came up I would be just that, honest.

The door creaked open and Erica walked in looking great again, white blouse, knee length skirt, black stockings, high heels. There was no mistaking that she was in charge of whatever room she was in.

“Hello Julie,” Erica said, placing her things on her dark hardwood desk.

“Hi Erica,” I answered, getting up from my chair.

“Well, I see you wore an appropriate outfit for today, Megan did a good job shopping for you,” Erica smiled looking me over, “and don’t worry, you’ll fit more comfortably in the clothes soon enough I’m sure.”

And there it was, the comment I was dreading. My weight. I had to say something. “Ummmm, actually… well I know being honest was one of the rules… so I just want to be honest… I don’t like the fact that you want me to lose weight… I don’t think that’s right…”. I was nervous of what would happen, I was scared I’d be kicked out and my opportunity to be stretched would be gone again. I stood there, waiting.

“Julie,” Erica started seriously, “trust me… you’re beautiful the way you are,” she touched my hair, then my cheek softly, “you don’t need to lose weight… but you will… trust me…”

I looked on confused, not sure what she meant, Megan jumped in. “Once you start really getting into stretching yourself you’ll see… suddenly the weight just starts coming off for one reason or another…”

“Oh… OK…” I said still not convinced.

“Listen, how about you just see how it goes… but don’t worry, we’re not saying you need to lose weight… OK?” Erica said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded in agreement. “OK great. Shall we begin then?”

“Yes,” I said somewhat cautiously. 

“OK… great. Megan do you mind starting?” Erica said looking over at her assistant.

“Yes of course,” Megan answered with a large smile, coming around from her desk just like the other day. This time she removed her shoes and then undid her jeans, slipping them down her body revealing a white g-string. Next she pulled her sweater over her head revealing her tiny chest with no bra. I was envious of her body every time I saw it. Maybe I did want to be that skinny?

Next she walked over to Erica and unzipped her skirt from the back letting it fall to the ground revealing a pair of red and black panties. Erica stepped out of it and Megan neatly folded it up and put it on her desk. Following this she unbuttoned Erica’s blouse, removing it from her and folding it on her desk again. Erica was wearing a bra that matched her panties, her black thigh highs going together as well. She looked amazing in a different way then Megan, older, more mature, more sure of herself. I wanted her to be the one to control me and make me a wide open slut.

Megan moved towards me. She smiled at me, I smiled back. She grabbed the bottom of my tight shirt and lifted it up, I put my arms up giving her an easy route as the shirt left my body and was piled on the chair, by bralette now out. Next she reached down and undid the button on my jeans, I let out a gasp as my body started to transform itself back to normal, the zipper slid down and my panties were now showing. Her hands grabbed the sides of my jeans and started to yank them down. They did not move easily and it took her a few minutes to get them all the way off me. I stepped out of them and she piled them with my shirt. My light blue panties were all the barrier between three of my holes and those who wanted to destroy them. 

“You have a very sexy body Julie,” Erica said as she walked over to me. Her hands wandering over me, I felt her touch on my tits, my stomach and finally my pussy, her fingers rubbing the material of my panties into it, getting them wet. “I can feel that you are excited already.”

“Yes… I am…” I mumbled back getting taken over by the movement of Erica’s fingers.

“Well why don’t you remind us again what we’re all doing here,” she followed up.

“We’re here to stretch my holes…”

“Hmmmm… which holes?” Erica pushed.

My mind spun as she continued to play with my pussy, “All of my holes… my throat… my pussy… my pisshole and my ass... “

There was a moment's pause before another question, “And what do you want us to do… just stretch them?”

“Oh god no… I want you to destroy them… I want them all to be destroyed…”

“Hmmm… what do you think Megan? Do you think we can help Julie destroy her holes?” Erica asked looking over at her assistant.

“Yes… I think we can,” Megan said in reply.

I felt Megan's fingers grab my panties and pull them off of me revealing my wet cunt to them both for the first time. It felt amazing to be exposed like that. 

“Turn around for us,” Erica said and I did as I was told. I turned and faced the window. I gasped. The windows were open just like the other day. I hadn’t even thought about it, I didn’t even notice before, but now as I stood there I could see out over the school. Could people see me? Did they know what was happening here? Was I going to be caught? Did I care? It felt wrong, it felt amazing, and my pussy was loving it for sure. 

“Well it looks like someone likes being a little exhibitionist whore… look at her pussy drip looking out that window,” Megan said and chuckled. “I think we can have some fun with that.” I felt her hand slap my ass and I lurched forward.

“So, Julie,” I heard Erica start from behind me while Megan continued to tease my pussy, “today we’re just going to see what we’re working with, to see how well trained your holes are so far, so we know what we need to do. And I always like to work in some kind of order, so lets go from top to bottom today, OK?”

“Sounds good,” I moaned out.

Megan pulled me and turned me around facing Erica, and then pressed on my shoulders making me kneel before them. My cunt was on fire, I could feel my juices running down my leg. The situation was turning me on so much I could hardly handle it. Naked except for my bralette about to get fucked by two beautiful women. How could I not be turned on?

Erica walked over to a walled cabinet and pulled out a two foot long pink thin and flexible dildo. In her hand it flopped around. There were similar ones back at the house. I knew what was going to happen, I knew it was going to be put in my mouth, into my throat, to see how deep I could go. I was immediately a little worried. Throat fucking was not something I’d done much, I was worried I’d be disappointing.

“Here, lick it first, make it nice and wet,” Erica said as she brought the toy over to my mouth. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue, feeling the rubber toy touch it a moment later. Megan’s hand kept playing with my cunt, keeping me teased, making my mind only think of one thing. The toy started to enter my mouth a little deeper, I felt a couple of inches inside, I was still OK, no issues yet. “Good girl” I heard Erica say. She kept pushing it further, I struggled to keep my mouth open, I could feel it start to touch the back of my throat and a moment later I gagged. Erica pulled the toy out right away, giving me a moment and then pushed it back into the same spot and I gagged again. Spit and saliva was running out of my mouth as she repeated the movement, my gagging continued, I started to sweat, my throat was feeling a little sore, I felt like a slut.

Erica pulled the toy all the way out and put it down on her desk. “Well, that was about four inches, and not even close to good enough. Your throat will need to be seriously trained in order to reach your goals,” she said looking at me intensely, “are you willing to do that?”

I looked back at her without any sign of unsureness, “yes” I said, I felt a desire deep inside me to do whatever it took.

“OK, good… now on to your cunt then.”

Megan grabbed me by my arms and started to lift me up to my feet before moving me over to Erica’s desk and helping my hop up on to it. She pushed me to lean back, I supported myself on my arms, my legs were pushed wide, my cunt was now completely open, soaking wet, my heart was racing, I was waiting for my hole to be stretched open and I couldn’t wait.

Erica went back to the cabinet and pulled out a big black dildo. She brought it over to me and told me to suck it. I grabbed it and couldn’t put my hand all the way around it. It was impossible to get in my mouth, but I used my tongue to get it nice and wet. I watched as Erica and Megan whispered to each other, my saliva still lubing up the giant toy.

“You’ll need to work on stretching that mouth of yours if you really want to get anywhere with your throat,” Erica said while I continued to work. The thought of stretching my mouth made me tingle with excitement. Stretching my mouth to be an even bigger size whore sounded amazing, sounded depraved, I needed it.

Erica reached out and took the toy from my hands and moved to the opening of my cunt and started to push. “Now, I know you can take a fist so this shouldn't be an issue for you… right?” she said.

I shook my head “no” as I got ready for my pussy to be stretched open.

“Good… now most girls would start with something smaller, they would work their way up to a toy this size if they could even get there, but you want to be a nasty stretched out fuck slut… right?”

“Yes,” I said through quickening breathing.

“Right, so that means that this should be your warm up toy, this should just slip into your cunt without any warming up, without any lube, your cunt should want to be this stretched at minimum all the time.”

“Mmmmmmmm… yes…” I moaned out loud, not being able to control it. I blushed when it happened. Erica and Megan both smiled.

Erica pushed the dildo harder against my cunt and it slowly started to spread open. The wetness that was already there acting as lube. I could feel it split me open and it felt amazing. It was intense not warming up first, not having some fingers or a smaller toy first, but the feeling of just being ripped open right away was wonderful. Erica moved it in and out, in and out, in and out. My hips started to move with the dildo, pushing my body against the toy as it entered me.

“Look at this little slut Megan… she loves being fucked by this giant dildo… don’t you slut…” Erica said in a slightly raspy voice.

“Mmmmmmm yessssss…” I moaned out in response as I looked down at my cunt being spread wide.

“Good whore… now lets see how deep we can get…” Erica grinned and she grabbed the toy with two hands and started to push, “get behind her and hold her in place,” she said looking at Megan.

I felt hands on my shoulders pushing me back against the giant cock. Erica pushed the cock into me further, I felt my hole stretching deeper and deeper in my body.

“Ohhhhhhhh… fffffff…” I said, my eyes opening wide, I had never felt a stretch like this before, it felt amazing, it felt like my body was changing every second, I looked down and there wasn’t even that much inside me yet. Could I get it all in me? How much was she going to push? 

“Your hole is still tight and will still need some serious stretching. I was hoping you’d be able to take this deeper, but today isn’t the day to really push you… but you’ll get there,” Erica said starting to fuck me with the toy again. I felt a little embarrassed by not being able to do better, but also encouraged that she said I’d get there. I was determined to get there.

Megan came back around to the front and stood in front of me beside Erica, her hand starting to rub my clit gently, her fingers moving around the cock, feeling it on my stretched skin. “Should we try a little wider?” Megan asked looking at me, my eyes burning with lust. I nodded ‘yes’.

I felt Megan’s index finger start to work its way around the dildo, trying to find an opening to slide inside me, trying to find a way to stretch me just a little more. When it finally slipped in I thought my cunt was going to rip, it was intense, it was scary. I loved it.

“Oh fuck… that… is fucking tight…” I said looking at my hole in disbelief. I felt her start to work a second finger into my hole. I didn’t say anything, I just watched, in excitement and fear.

It found its way beside the first finger. Erica didn’t move the dildo, Megan didn’t move her fingers, I didn’t move my body. We all waited, I was in shock, but after a few moments I felt my pussy start to relax, start to get used to the feeling of being so stretched. Suddenly I was gushing cunt juice again and Megan started to move her fingers in and out, the dildo then started to move as well, and my hips began to rock again.

“Fuckkkk… that feels so fucking goooodddddd!” I screamed out not caring who heard. The feeling of being stretched so much was beyond my wildest dreams. 

“It looks like this whore is going to love getting her cunt stretched out, don’t you think?” Erica asked Megan.

“Definitely,” Megan laughed in response.

I wasn’t paying attention, I was enjoying the feeling too much, I just wanted to lay there all day getting fucked like this. Unfortunately it all stopped too soon.

Megan’s fingers removed themselves and I felt the large cock slide out of me too. My hole felt  empty. Gaping. Lonely. 

“Look at this open cunt,” Erica said. I felt her fingers reach inside on each side and start to pull it open, “we’re going to have so much fun ripping this hole open and ruining it,” I heard her say through a chuckle. I almost came just hearing that.

A few moments passed with my pussy being stretched open and admired. My head fell back on the desk, just drinking in the feelings happening. I was in heaven. This is what I always wanted, this is what I needed. My life finally felt like it was headed in the right direction.

I felt a tongue start to lick my clit and I moaned again. Were they going to make me cum? Already? Cumming didn’t even come to my mind while being here, stretching is all I really desired. Two fingers soon spread my labia as the tongue moved down slightly and I felt it start to lap up my urethra. It was one of my darkest desires, to have my pisshole stretched open like my other holes, to have it ruined and useless, but not until today did I think it might actually happen. The roughness of Megan’s tongue on it felt amazing, it was so new and intense.

“Holy shit! That feels amazing!” I yelled out. I moved back up to my arms looking down at Megans head as she kept licking.

Erica came back beside me holding a little black pouch. “You’ve never had anything in your urethra, right?” she asked, still standing there.

“No,” I shook my head in response, trying to concentrate through the feelings of Megan’s tongue.

“I didn’t think so, so today we’re just going to start small to get you used to the feeling, OK?”

I nodded my head ‘yes’ as the feeling of Megan’s tongue was still driving my wild. Erica rolled out the black pouch beside me exposing a bunch of shiny metal rods. She picked up the smallest one and moved beside Megan, pushing her out of the way gently and positioning herself infront of my pisshole.

“Are you ready?” Erica asked.

“Yes,” I responded, trying to stay calm.

It was an extremely strange sensation. It didn’t feel bad or good. It just was. I felt the cold metal push gently against my urethra, slowly forcing it open. My breathing increased more out of the unknown then anything else.

Erica looked up at me, our eyes meeting, my head nodding that everything was fine, she pushed harder and the tip popped in. My piss hole was stretching against a tiny dildo essentially. I loved it. I loved the thought of how absolutely nasty it was. How many girls stretched out their pissholes so they could be the biggest stretched out slut ever? I felt the rod move in a little further before Erica pulled it back and then pushed again. She was fucking my peehole. I was having my fucking urethra fucked by my professor. The thought of it was so crazy, so slutty, I was living my fantasy.

“Do you like it?” Erica asked looking up, a smile on her face.

“Oh fuck yes…” I said looking down at her.

The feeling wasn’t like getting fucked in my pussy, or my ass for that matter, it was more about feeling so absolutely whorish that it made me so turned on. I fucking loved it.

Before I knew it Erica pulled the rod out completely. My disappointed face looked at her.

“Oh don’t worry my little slut, next time we’ll work on it some more,” Erica said right away obviously seeing my disappointment on my face. 

“Promise?” I said back playfully. Erica smiled. Megan laughed.

At this point I was so horny and turned on they could have done anything they wanted to me, I didn’t care anymore, I just wanted them to continue. I knew there was only one hole left and I couldn’t wait.

“OK, flip over on to your hands and knees,” Erica said as she went back and grabbed the same big black dildo that she had in my pussy. I almost came just thinking of it in my ass. I wanted to be stretched out so badly.

With my ass now facing the window Megan came behind me and started to eat out my hole, getting her saliva all over my ass. “Mmmmm” I moaned as she did it, my eyes closing. I felt her tongue push its way into my hole, starting to open it up just slightly.

“Now before we begin, I have to ask a question, did you clean yourself today?” Erica said, with the huge toy in her hands.

My face went completely red. I completely forgot about it with the excitement that morning. Suddenly I was worried. What had I done? I thought back and realized I hadn’t eaten anything all day, just some water and a juice, so maybe I’d be OK? But there was no way to know. In a few minutes there could be shit everywhere. I knew I’d have to clean it up, but what did that even mean? I shook my head ‘no’.

“Hmmmm, well you know what that means then. If there is any mess you will have to clean it up, OK?” Erica asked.

“Yes, I understand,” I said back, my face still red.

“Good… this will be a good lesson for you. Now… Megan… please insert 3 fingers into Julie’s ass,” Erica said simply.

I felt Megan slide a finger and quickly a second one into my asshole right away, moving them in and out quickly, warming up my hole.

“Mmmmm your asshole is so perfect,” Megan said as she continued to fuck me. A third finger soon followed the first two. I could feel her spreading them as she fucked me, trying to open me up. It felt amazing.

A fourth finger soon entered my hole and Megan pushed them into her knuckles, trying to get as much in as possible. She pulled them back out and then put two fingers from both hands into my hole, pulling them apart, opening up my ass cunt, getting it ready for the huge toy Erica was still holding.

“Julie, are you ready for this?” Erica asked, bringing the toy closer to my ass.

“Oh god… yes… please push it in me… pleasseeee…” I begged, I desperately wanted to feel my ass stretched open.

Erica moved to where Megan was again, positioning the toy at the opening of my hole and started to push, gently. I felt my hole stretch open around it as it entered. I wanted her to just ram it in, to force my asshole to stretch around it, to not give me a choice, but Erica was calm and gentle, making sure I was OK with how it was going. Should I have told her I wanted to be more rough? For my ass to ache after being fucked? 

Within a few moments the toy pushed deeper into my ass, I could feel my fuck tunnel getting fuller and fuller as the dildo entered me. Finally about 10 inches in it hit a point where it wouldn’t go any further, I could feel a deep pressure inside me, there was still room for it to go, but there was something blocking it, something that needed to be forced out of the way.

“Ah, I see we will have to work on your depth,” Erica said, moving the cock slowly out of my ass before pushing it back in. The feeling of it slipping out and then forcing its way back in felt amazing. I moaned out loud as she continued to do it over and over. “By the time we’re done with you you’re ass will be able to take anything and everything both in width and depth. You want to be the biggest fuck hole there is, right?”

“Oh god yes… please make me a huge fuck hole… I’ll take anything you can give me… just please destroy me.” I moaned back, while also trying to push myself back against the toy harder, I wanted her to fuck me hard, I wanted her to destroy my ass right then and there.

The dildo was pulled out of my ass for the last time annd I whimpered in disappointment. I turned my head back to look at Erica and Megan, desperation on my face. Erica brought the toy closer to my face, I saw some brown streaks on it, I knew what it was, I could smell it on the dildo. It was nasty and dirty and my pussy seemed to drip even harder. Was I this much of a nasty freak?

Erica started to speak, “well I guess…” but before she could finish I stuck out my tongue and started to clean the dildo with it. It tasted disgusting, I felt disgusting, it was disgusting, but some part of me loved how depraved it was. I brought a hand up and took the toy, moving it around so I could clean the whole thing. Was this what I was now?

“Wow…” Erica said watching my clean the toy, “it looks like you really are a nasty fuckhole aren’t you?” she chuckled while Megan looked on with a giant smile on her face. When I finished cleaning it I handed it back to her, with a smile on my face

“Well…,” Erica paused obviously a little taken back by what just happened, “I think that’s good for today.” Erica looked at me, seeing the desperation in my eyes, “oh don’t worry, soon enough I will play with you again. But today was just to find out what you were capable of now. You have some nice holes Julie, but they aren’t nearly big or deep enough, we’re going to have some work to do for sure.” Erica smiled at me and patted my ass gently. I smiled back at her even though I was desperate for more.

“OK,” was all I could say. I spun back around on the desk and sat down on it, not sure what was going to happen next.

“I have to head out to a meeting, so I will see you soon, Megan will text you for our next meeting,” Erica mentioned while getting dressed and grabbing her things. “Oh, before I leave, I highly encourage you to practice stretching on your own. The more you can do on your own the faster you will be the stretched out whore that you want to be.” Erica smiled and walked out, closing the door behind her.

With Erica gone I looked over at Megan still not sure what to do.

She smiled at me, “unfortunately I have to get going too… I wish I could stay though… really…” Megan said.

“Oh… well OK…” I was disappointed. I got off the desk and started to get dressed myself, shirt, panties and finally the extremely tight jeans. “How long until I get another lesson?”, I asked in a soft tone. I was feeling vulnerable for some reason. I felt like I belonged to them somehow, like I was a little puppy dog who needed to be taken care of. It felt strange.

“It shouldn’t be that long, don’t worry sweetie, we’ll have you all stretched out in no time,” Megan said with a smile.

I smiled back, not knowing what else to do or say. We both left the office and headed our own way. The walk back home was a little rough. Not just because my jeans made it incredibly hard to walk, but also because my mind was lost in lust. Each step the tight material of my jeans rubbed against my pussy, making it leak. My ass was still on fire from before, it needed to be stretched out so badly, I needed to feel full again. I got back to the sorority as quickly as I could. I had a choice, go up stairs and get changed first, or go down to the secret room and get a giant toy first. I of course chose the second option.

I struggled down the stairs in my tight jeans eventually getting to the room. I looked around for something that would both stretch my ass and fit. I didn’t want to waste my time like with the fist, I didn’t want to end up frustrated, I wanted to have my ass stretched right now, no more waiting, it had to be done. I found a toy that was shaped like two huge black cocks put side by side. I grabbed it, looked it over, and decided it was perfect. I forced my legs up the stairs in my tight jeans, saying hi to any of my house mates I came across, finally getting to my room. I threw my bag on the floor, tossed the toy on my bed, and quickly stripped off my clothes, panties and bra, getting on the bed naked.

My hands grabbed the huge black dildo and I tried to shove it into my mouth but I could only get the tip in. I kept jamming it against my mouth, I wanted it inside, I wanted my mouth to be able to stretch and be able to take two cocks at once. My saliva and spit drooled out of my mouth and down the toy. “Come on you fucking slut, get this cock nice and wet,” I said out loud to myself. I licked the sides of it up and down, making sure the whole thing was covered in my slobber.

I got up on my knees and brought the toy behind me, lining it up to my asshole and pushed the end of it against it. My hole was still warmed up from earlier, it was ready to be reamed open, and I couldn’t wait. I placed the toy down on my bed and started to sit down on it. Slowly my ass opened and the heads of the two cocks slipped inside. “Holy shit… fuck yes!” I screamed out as I continued to push down on the cocks. About half way down I moved back up, feeling my ass pull against the dildo, before I sat back down taking a little more of it into my hole. Again, I pulled up before burying more into my ass. I kept doing this, up and down, each time going faster, each time going deeper. The size of the dildo increased as I got to the bottom. I could feel my slut hole getting wider and wider. “I love this,” I said to myself under my breath, “I fucking love this… I fucking need this… I need to stretch my holes… I need to be a stretched out whore…” my mind was racing and words were spewing from my mouth.

I could feel my ass cheeks brushing against my sheets as I continued to move up and down on the toy. I knew I was close to getting it all inside of me, of getting two giant black cocks inside me at the sametime. My desire to finish the job, to get it all inside me, was driving me on, there was no way I was going to stop. “Come on slut!” I said as I made myself slide down even further. The point where I couldn’t go any more like earlier was approaching. I could feel the pressure inside me, I knew in a moment I’d have some pain, I knew it was going to be difficult, but I didn’t want to stop, there was no way I was going to stop now. “You can do it… come on… take the whole fucking thing in your fuck hole…” I said trying to motivate myself. I started to move up and down on the toy faster and faster, my ass was so loose and open the dildo was sliding in and out without any resistance, it felt amazing, I could feel an orgasm growing inside me the harder I fucked myself.

It was almost all the way inside, I had almost done it, when I hit the point, “fucccccckkkk!” I yelled out as the pain inside me grew. My hand reached around and I could feel that I was only an inch from getting it all inside, and inch from reaching my goal. “You can fucking do this you slut!” I screamed as I brought a hand up and slapped myself across the face. My eyes teared up but it spurred me on. I felt so dirty, so nasty, so slutty, only a true whore would do that. I fucked my ass on the toy even harder. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” I said as each time I sat down a sharp pain would course through my body, but I kept going, kept forcing myself, until finally it was in. I reached round and felt the toy again, I was down to the base. I smiled and laughed out loud a little bit. I had done it. “You fucking slut,” I said with a smile.

I didn’t cum, but getting it all inside me was almost better. The accomplishment was amazing. My whole body felt lighter, like a champion being carried around. I lifted up and the giant toy slipped out of my hole. I reached over and grabbed my phone and took a picture of my asshole, I needed to see what it looked like. “Holy shit…” I said looking at the picture. There was a large gape, and the edges were all red and puffy. It was obvious my hole had been abused, but I loved it. It looked beautiful to me. My hands grabbed the giant black toy and brought it back to my mouth. My tongue licked the tip and then down the shafts. I tasted my anal juices on it, I loved every second of it. 

Finally I put the toy down and walked naked over to my joint washroom and had a shower. The warm water felt great, especially when it flowed over my used asshole. I thought about the day, how I had all four holes played with by my professor and her assistant, how amazing it felt to be so open about it, to just let myself be used. It felt right. I thought about my ass being stretched wide and deep on my bed by the double dicked dildo. How good it felt to ride it hard and deep, how nasty I felt pushing the toy deeper into my hole on each thrust, pushing myself past the pain to get it all inside of me. For a moment I worried about any damage I could have done now that my extreme lust had toned down somewhat, but I felt OK so I let it be. The fear of being hurt wasn’t something that was going to stop me, it was the fear of not being able to stretch myself if I got hurt, if I needed to rest and recover, it would be absolute hell not to be able to continue my journey. 

I turned the shower off and got out, wrapping a towel both around my body and my hair. After drying off I put on a pair of thin pajama shorts and a matching shirt and headed downstairs to grab some dinner, reheated leftovers was the treat of the night. I brought it back up to my room and started to watch a movie as I ate. About half way through I heard Emily’s door open and close, and then just a few minutes later some soft moaning, and then shortly after loud moaning and the tell tale words of Emily having sex, “oh fuck yes!”.

At first I tried to ignore it, I tried to focus on the movie infront of me, but soon the moans started to penetrate my brain. I layed back against my pillows, my hand rubbing my pussy over my shorts. A few moments passed and I slipped my shorts off, letting my hands roam freely. They moved down past my cunt and felt my well used ass lips. As soon as I touched them I felt extremely turned on again. The feeling of how ruined they were, how puffy, and yet how they felt needy, like they needed to be used again. I laid down on my side, my legs bent at my hips, my hand reached behind me and started to shove three fingers into my asshole again, Emily’s moans convincing me to continue. A fourth finger was added without much trouble, my hole still open and ready to be used without much convincing. I moaned to myself as I knew what was coming next. My thumb slipped in beside the fingers and I started pushing harder, feeling my knuckles start to push against my ass cunt. I wanted my fist so badly, I needed my fist in me, I didn’t have a choice.

I continued to push harder, pulling my fingers out and then pushing my knuckles back against my ass, over and over, until finally my hand popped in. My ass sucked my hand inside up to my wrist. I was in heaven. I closed my eyes. My mind raced. I didn’t move it for a few minutes, just getting used to the feeling, to the sensation of having my whole hand in my ass. It was amazing. Soon after I slowly started to pull my hand out a bit, before letting it slide back in. This continued for a while, each time pulling my hand a little further out before letting it get sucked in again. Finally I pulled it all the way out, but instead of leaving it at that I pushed it back in immediately, and then pulled it out again quickly, before putting it back in. 

“Holy shit….” I moaned out while doing this. Feeling my hole open and close around my hand was the best feeling. Feeling it stretch each time was exactly what I loved. I kept doing it, faster and faster, I was punching my asshole open and it was what I loved. What kind of sick slut liked this? 

I continued to punch my asshole for as long as I could remember, time seemed to slip by without me noticing, the intense pleasure I was feeling carrying me like a wave, I just kept punching my ass until at some point I passed out while doing what I loved. 

• 4 months later...

Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know I finally got around to doing chapter 5. Sometimes it just takes awhile to get good ideas. It is currently on my Patreon if you are interested. (patreon.com/heavyandhorny)

I have a few more chapters basically planned out as well so there will be more updates in the not too distant future.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, heavyandhorny1 said:

Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know I finally got around to doing chapter 5. Sometimes it just takes awhile to get good ideas. It is currently on my Patreon if you are interested. (patreon.com/heavyandhorny)

I have a few more chapters basically planned out as well so there will be more updates in the not too distant future.

Thanks!

:friends:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Incredible chapter, specially the final. I really loved this sentence:

I was punching my asshole open and it was what I loved”.

Edited by Juaurbran

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.