Upgrading from a rambone

erraticsherpa

Hi team. I have been Anal playing on and off for the last 6-7 years and slowly but surely my hole has been adapting to the challenges I have been putting it through.  Currently I can take a rambone(16 inch) dildo to the balls quite easily.  I would like to increase the girth of what I can take deep, and maybe something even more rigid.  Does anyone have any toys to recommend that would help me achieve this?

thanks, any info would be greatly appreciated.

I posted a question like this a few weeks ago.  I moved onto Bam from Doc Johnson.  It's more in girth but definitely shorter than Rambone.  For me, it's enough to reach the 2nd ring for a good start to the session.  Largo from MrHankeys is also a fun toy advance to.  Wider and longer than Rambone, just softer.  My new routine has become Bam first, then depending on the mood, Mr Hankey's Excalibur to Largo, or Bad-Dragon's Unflared and Flared XL Chance's, and then if I'm feeling up for the challenge, working on getting my John Thomas XL toys.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, angrymonkey said:

I posted a question like this a few weeks ago.  I moved onto Bam from Doc Johnson.  It's more in girth but definitely shorter than Rambone.  For me, it's enough to reach the 2nd ring for a good start to the session.  Largo from MrHankeys is also a fun toy advance to.  Wider and longer than Rambone, just softer.  My new routine has become Bam first, then depending on the mood, Mr Hankey's Excalibur to Largo, or Bad-Dragon's Unflared and Flared XL Chance's, and then if I'm feeling up for the challenge, working on getting my John Thomas XL toys.

Thanks man, I’lll look into those Toys.

Also check out the new toy from MrHankeys, the Kthulu in large size.  I've been playing with it the last few nights and earlier, I figured why not try a toy I bought long ago but wasn't able to fit.  Well after Kthulu, I finally got my XL Diego from BadDragon in.  Worth the money now

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.