C Diff causing anal prolapse

TheMadPi

A while ago I asked Solag1998 on reddit what caused her impressive natural prolapse. It is the rather common infection from the bacteria Clostridium difficile.

Apparently their is documentation of C diff causing a prolapse is possibly due to increases in  intraabdominal pressure during fecal passage and decreased motility of the involved segment caused by wall thickening. 

It looks disgusting and painful but wow the more you know!

On 2/8/2021 at 10:21 PM, TheMadPi said:

A while ago I asked Solag1998 on reddit what caused her impressive natural prolapse. It is the rather common infection from the bacteria Clostridium difficile.

Apparently their is documentation of C diff causing a prolapse is possibly due to increases in  intraabdominal pressure during fecal passage and decreased motility of the involved segment caused by wall thickening. 

It looks disgusting and painful but wow the more you know!

why you want your body to get sick, with some kind of bacteria, to get a stupid prolapse, Be healthy man! Enjoy your life.

11 hours ago, Radeon said:

why you want your body to get sick, with some kind of bacteria, to get a stupid prolapse, Be healthy man! Enjoy your life.

Maybe it was not intentional? It probably feels very good like prolapses made for extreme sex, so she just kept it instead of getting it fixed. I sure would, saves a lot of time stretching and pumping.

1 hour ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Maybe it was not intentional? It probably feels very good like prolapses made for extreme sex, so she just kept it instead of getting it fixed. I sure would, saves a lot of time stretching and pumping.

i am not talking about solag, its for themadpi, but solag she's so much overweight her fatty skin is just loosing down maybe it is one of the reason of her mega prolapse, you can check on google, obesity is one of the reason to prolapse.

16 hours ago, Radeon said:

i am not talking about solag, its for themadpi, but solag she's so much overweight her fatty skin is just loosing down maybe it is one of the reason of her mega prolapse, you can check on google, obesity is one of the reason to prolapse.

How funny, I was going to add a disclaimer to not advertise getting C diff for a prolapse. But I figured as we are all adults that would have been self explanatory.

I would never willingly get sick for anything, let alone a prolapse. 

On 2/11/2021 at 12:23 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

She does say that hers causes her pain though. I've spoken with her as well on the topic. She seems to enjoy the attention though.

1 hour ago, Upthebutt said:

She does say that hers causes her pain though. I've spoken with her as well on the topic. She seems to enjoy the attention though.

I get the distinct impression that she saw an opportunity to make some $ and took it. She may be enjoying the attention, but I’m fairly certain that she doesn’t totally enjoy the actual thing that makes her $.

On 2/11/2021 at 3:42 PM, TheMadPi said:

How funny, I was going to add a disclaimer to not advertise getting C diff for a prolapse. But I figured as we are all adults that would have been self explanatory.

I would never willingly get sick for anything, let alone a prolapse. 

Me either, too many pleasurable ways to accomplish it. After all, how can you enjoy a prolapse if you succumb to the infection? No thank you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.