Sigmoid Training

rosingfist

In my experience the sigmoid is difficult to train. It’s hard to reach, and it takes a looong time. 
We’ve had the most success with deep fisting, training the second ring to be penetrated and stretched, very slowly. In our experience it takes a long time, but it’s really worth it. Beyond the second sphincter the colon isn’t as sensible, and stretching isn’t as hard

I also had the same question when i got my Chance XL and wanted to take it all the way but couldnt because my hole is only width trained. So i found out that the best is to use the same principle as when i was stretching my hole in width and that is to go gradually, step by step, not instantly to take the whole chance but i started using these double dongs:

https://www.amazon.de/Doc-Johnson-Smooth-Dong-Doppel-Dildo-circa-cm-schwarz/dp/B000ITTINS/ref=sr_1_6?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=double+dong&qid=1611649547&sr=8-6

I got more of them and after i get fully comfortable with one, i start using 2 at the same time, then 3, then 4.... In my experience taking 3 of them all the way till Sigmund would make you capable of taking full Chance Xl unflared, for the Flared version i suppose you should be able to take 4 of them fully.

I find them great for practicing as they have perfect flexibility (not too soft, not too hard) and they are cheap so you can get 4 of them without busting you wallet.

I've got the flared Chance XL, the first time I got the head in, I kinda sat on it till it popped in.  Hurt a little but felt so good.  Try to work up to toys thick enough to make the chance feel like a slight jump in the sigmoid.  I warm up with a Doc Johnson Dick Rambone and go on a Excalibur or a Largo from mrhankeys.  After I'm warmed up on those, flared chance pops in nicely.  I can get down to the 2nd ring but can't go further yet (even though I can bottom out on a XL chance unflared).

Working on johnthomas toys now.  Whew, the pop is unreal.

• 1 month later...

Just a word of caution. I went too fast with an 18" long 2" dia. toy trying to get the whole thing in. I was getting some pain after entering the sigmoid colon, but kept pushing myself and the toy. 

I've started to have bad intestinal cramps with lots of gas and clear mucus discharge. I also stopped passing stools for a few days.

It's been just over a week with no play and I can only pass small nuggets or very small amount of diarrhea at a time. With lots of gas and mucus. Have to be very careful not to poop my pants.

I believe I've hurt my colon going too fast.  It's getting better but the healing is slow.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.