Depth Advice Welcome...

gapelover87

I'm 30 years old, long time play, since I was 12 atleast, I LOVE girth and can fit 10" to 11" circumference no problem... 

Then problem is, I can't seem to get past the 7" to 8" depth on my toys, it seems to just stop no matter how hard I try. 

Any advice on how to get deeper? Do I need to go for a thinner dildo and stretch the deeper part out more? 

Any advice is much appreciated!! 

Jamie, 30, Scotland.

Hi Jamie 

Glad to hear you're doing well at stretching. I am in a similar position, now I am going past 10 inch girth all my toys are too long to be fully inserted. I think I will need to just bite the bullet and go for one of the longer thinner square peg toys. 

I was looking at this one. https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/squarepegtoys-squirm-dildo-10-inches-85857.html

Seems to be a good taper for still keeping some girth further down but able to penetrate deep.  Any other recommendations welcome. 

I'm also Scotland btw. 

I recently started depth play, not something I'm overly bothered about but I must say it was erotic and pretty cool. I took around 13 inches of this  https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/analconda-savana-anal-depth-training-dilido-17-7-inches-85984.html

Will invest in a silicone slinky most likely, gotta keep it safe.

I'd recommend lay on your left side but first have a good warm up of regular play and make sure you lube up loads. When you reach the point where the toy wont go further, just apply gentle constant pressure and relax. Worked for me! 

Keep the toys at a small diameter at first - I'd imagine you could do some damage with a big fat monster thing round that bend!!

11 minutes ago, 087john said:

Hola jamie 

Me alegra saber que te va bien estirando. Estoy en una posición similar, ahora estoy pasando de 10 pulgadas de circunferencia, todos mis juguetes son demasiado largos para insertarlos por completo. Creo que tendré que morder la bala e ir por uno de los juguetes de clavija cuadrada más largos y delgados. 

Estaba mirando este. https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/squarepegtoys-squirm-dildo-10-inches-85857.html

Parece ser un buen ahusamiento para mantener algo de circunferencia más abajo pero capaz de penetrar profundamente. Cualquier otra recomendación bienvenida. 

También soy Escocia por cierto. 

It needs to be pretty flexible to get around the corner, and need to start smaller 2-3" diameter max probably starting out 

Go slow, medium pressure, you'll feel it pop around the corner and away you go

Just remember too pointy, too much pressure both increase risks of puncture.

Depth play for me is more a mental stimulus than physical, don't feel much once you round the bend 

I would echo the others, gradually build up the diameters. Two things really helped me with progression, hollow plugs like the meo and oxballs and XL anal beads (master series anal links worked great) - both help get the air in on all fours. For me it does feel good to get that deep, and feel the second ring really stretched out

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.