Blonde with butterfly tattoo on back

This is 100 percent sure FFuncouple!

Also, in my opinion, Violett Buttercup is definitely not the same person as FFuncouple!

Violett Buttercup is much thicker and has huge saggy tits. She also has a meaty hairy cunt.

The female part of FFcouple is much slimmer and has medium-sized firm tits. In addition, both of them are neatly shaved so that no hair disturbs their stretching games.

37 minutes ago, paulstein said:

This is 100 percent sure FFuncouple!

Also, in my opinion, Violett Buttercup is definitely not the same person as FFuncouple!

Violett Buttercup is much thicker and has huge saggy tits. She also has a meaty hairy cunt.

The female part of FFcouple is much slimmer and has medium-sized firm tits. In addition, both of them are neatly shaved so that no hair disturbs their stretching games.

Nah, Violet is also shaved in some vids.

I don't understand how people can even think they (Violet vs FFCouple) look remotely similar. They have completely different shooting styles, different holes, different skin tones and complexion. 

On 1/7/2021 at 2:31 PM, Catherinej said:

I don't understand how people can even think they (Violet vs FFCouple) look remotely similar. They have completely different shooting styles, different holes, different skin tones and complexion. 

i totally agree

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.