Anal play while driving?

Tractor

I love watching vids of people playing when driving, be it vaginally, anal, of jerking off, how many of you have ever done anal play while driving?  Or parked somewhere in a car etc?  

What made it easier?  I've tried a few times with a plug, it was ok, but almost need to just drop tro I guess to go about getting it in, or insert before.

What did you enjoy about it? Or why do you think you would if its something you are curious about? 

Yes, I realize doing so could/ does create a dangerous situation and keep that in mind 

I actually do it a lot in the summer months when I’m on my way to my outdoor play area. I’m very specific about it. By the time I get to the parking area, my cock is coated in precum and my prolapse is peeking out. 

13 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

I actually do it a lot in the summer months when I’m on my way to my outdoor play area. I’m very specific about it. By the time I get to the parking area, my cock is coated in precum and my prolapse is peeking out. 

Any tips for trying it?  That sounds amazing! 

I clean out before I leave. I wear gym shorts that can be easily pulled down and back up. By the time I’m cruising out of my town and into the next, I’m already so turned on with anticipation of what’s to cum, I’m already spewing thick precum. By the time I’m on the highway, my shorts are down and I’m stroking. If a truck or suv passes, i simply pull my shorts up. No one is the wiser. My intent is NOT to get caught. That holds no excitement for me. When I turn off the highway and onto the usually empty feeder road, I pull my left leg up and start slamming my cunt with my left hand, coaxing my prolapse out. By this point, I’m almost cumming but never let that happen as there’s a whole session right ahead...

I’ve played while driving before. I ended up with the idea from watching a few videos of people doing it and I thought I would give it a try. I usually just used a plug and most likely some shorts that were easy access then I would drive around for a little while and just have a little fun stretching my ass out in public.

I recently gave it a go.

I was so horny driving one day. It was on my mind to do it for a few weeks.

So i did.

One night on my way home from work. Went for a little walk in the woods. While while walking I was pushing out my rose. I'd cleaned out a few hours before.

My cock was spitting like fuck inside my spandex gym pants.

When I got back to the car, I jumped in the back seat. Took off my pants and stretched my legs the full girth of the car. Feet wedged between the front head rests.

Left hand for my hole. Right hand working my cock and balls.

Prolapse, piss, cum!!

Baby wipes for clean up.

I really must go do it again sometime.

Really dont want caught however.

Not into that.

On 12/31/2020 at 7:46 AM, Fuckmyprolapse said:

I recently gave it a go.

I was so horny driving one day. It was on my mind to do it for a few weeks.

So i did.

One night on my way home from work. Went for a little walk in the woods. While while walking I was pushing out my rose. I'd cleaned out a few hours before.

My cock was spitting like fuck inside my spandex gym pants.

When I got back to the car, I jumped in the back seat. Took off my pants and stretched my legs the full girth of the car. Feet wedged between the front head rests.

Left hand for my hole. Right hand working my cock and balls.

Prolapse, piss, cum!!

Baby wipes for clean up.

I really must go do it again sometime.

Really dont want caught however.

Not into that.

Your poor car interior. Sounds like an awful mess

12 hours ago, cuckmouse said:

Your poor car interior. Sounds like an awful mess

Yea one of my fears is incomplete clean out and ending up with both a mess on my seat, and soiled clothes when I get where I'm going.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.