Story I found back in 1997

griff67

does anyone know the Author or more from this. I found this back in 1997 and never found more.

This story takes place in the late 22nd century. World War 3 occurred in 2056, the earth that remained became a strange place indeed. All nations of the 20th century ceased to exist and new countries evolved. Our story takes place in Calizona, what was once southern California and Arizona.
This is one of the few areas on earth still inhabitable. In Calizona, as in many other new nations, women have been demoted to second class citizens. They are the express written property of thier masters. Most masters own twenty to thirty women and all are extremely wealthy. Their wealth is due to the fact that Calizona is the only place on the western hemisphere that can produce electricity anymore. Massive solar collectors and windmill projects of the 21st century have paid off. 
We are going to follow the story of Angelica, a girl of 16 years old, just sold to her new master. This master is Balthazar, famous for having his girls "modified" in a special clinic beneath his mansion. Usually these girls are kept for several years, then sold to rich foreigners at a high price because of their unusual abilities. 

"We're here" announced the driver, Angelica stepped out of the floater car and looked at her new home for the first time. A huge mansion stood before her, servo droids scurried about attending to the grounds. These were by far the most advanced droids Angelica had ever seen. One floated over after a moment and greeted her, "I AM NUMBER 43, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ANGELICA". 
Like all women of Calizona, Angelica had no last name, she was now Angelica of Balthazar. 
If a master purchased two girls of the same name, he usually renamed one. 
While she walked into the house, the driver took a moment to admire her slightly better than average looks, tight ass, and long brown hair.
"Well" he thought to himself " Won't look like that long I bet, Balthazar usually goes all out on the young ones.".

Once inside, Angelica was led down a long and magnificent hallway to a small room which contained only a simple chair. She sat in the chair and waited as instructed by the droid. She placed her shoulder bag full of cosmetics and grooming tools on the floor. She took a few moments to inspect herself and make sure she was presentable. Her skin was flawless and very tan, her stomach tight and all her muscles firm. She draped her hair over her nipples to keep herself a little warmer, it was a little cool in her room. "Wonder how the women stay warm?" she thought, "None of us are permitted clothing since they passed that new ordinance 5 years ago". 
Before she was able to begin formulating any other ideas, the wall to her right slid open and a nude girl of 25 or so stepped through, holding a clipboard. Angelica gasped, one of Balthzars modified women stood before her. A tattoo on her left thigh identified her as LUCINDA.
Angelica stared open mouthed at the girls body. Lucinda stood 5 feet tall, long blond hair curled over her head and down her back, cuddling her tiny ass. Her body was smooth and perfectly fit. She had a stunningly beautiful face with bright red lips and striking green eyes. But that was where her resemblance to a normal pretty girl ended. For one thing, Angelica noticed that there were obviously two vaginas between her legs, side by side. Both were large and very healthy looking. A third and MUCH larger vagina was positioned above her pelvic bone and slightly below her navel. Angelica could see that this huge one was probably able to accept very large objects. Lucinda's other most remarkable oddity, was the fact that her left arm had no hand, instead, her entire forearm, from the elbow down, had been transformed into a mammoth penis. Aside from being hairless, this penis was complete down the the softball size testicles hanging from her elbow. She held the clipboard on this arm and looked intensely at Angelica.

"Angelica of Medis?" she asked. 

"Yes?" Angelica replied. 

"You are now Angelica of Balthazar, please come with me."

Angelica followed Lucinda into the next corridor, which was a sterile white with a steel floor. They rode an elevator down into a lower level and stepped out into what was apparently a surgical prep room.

"Go to bay four and get on the gurney." Lucinda told her. Angelica walked to bay four, her naked feet cold on the surgical steel. A droid was waiting for her in the bay, quickly it scanned her and placed her on the table. Her hands and feet were bound onto the corners of the table.
The table split and opened her legs to the farthest possible extent, her arms were also spread wide. The droid administered a small sedative and trundled away to the next bay. A few moments later, Angelica noticed that the table was heated, and she was soon in a comfortable state of drugs and warmth. 

Angelica awoke to movement, she was being rolled into another room by three girls, Angelica noticed that one of the girls had a vagina for a mouth!
"What's the scoop on this one?" asked girl number 1. "You should see this" replied girl 2, "I haven't EVER seen a modification file this THICK". Girl 2 held up a folder about 5 inches thick to show girls 1 and 3. "Holy shit" exclaimed girl 1, "What are they gonna make her into?".
"I don't know" replied girl 2, "But I know Balthazar paid a lot for her, and they have three entire surgical teams waiting on her, chart also shows she is gonna be modified genetically too!" Angelica's eyes grew wide,  for the first time in her life, she was truly terrified. She tried to scream, only to find her mouth was propped open by a large tube that went down into her throat. Pure oxygen was being fed to her from this device.

The girls wheeled her into a large room, overhead lights revealed row after row of bizarre equipment. In her drugged state, Angelica could only see a few feet. She soon saw several men crowded around her, they were obviously discussing her body. One pointed to her pussy, and they all nodded. Then one pushed a needle into her arm, and everything went black.

Angelica opened her eyes slightly, she could hear machines beeping and making other strange sounds around her. She looked through blurred eyes at herself. She was still on the table, tubes and probes entered and exited her body everywhere from her feet to her face. She looked like an insect caught in a spider web, only the web passed through her. She felt very odd, her body didnt feel like it was hers. Her legs hurt a little, and she felt strangely empty, like she was hungry, only different. She also noticed that her breasts, formerly a nice firm c cup, were now at least an F cup, maybe more, they stood out from her majestically.
Then she noticed she wasn't alone. A man stood in the door, the light was behind him, so all Angelica could see was his outline. Average in height, obviously muscular, he had an odd aura of power about him.
Angelica knew immediately this was the legendary Balthazar.
The two looked at each other in stony silence for a moment, then Angelica heard a small tone sound from a nearby machine. She felt sleepy again, and knew it had given her more drugs. After another second, she was deep asleep.

A bright light brought her back to consciousness. Angelica knew that a long time had passed. A quick look at the timer on the wall confirmed this, 3 weeks had gone by. She slowly bent her neck to look down at herself, all the tubes and wires and devices were gone, but a new situation was present. Between her legs a droid was positioned. She was held in an extremely wide posistion, slightly beyond the splits. The droid had a group of appendages inserted into her widely stretched vagina. She could feel movement inside her belly, and knew it was doing something there. Long silver threads wound their way along the metal arms of the droid and into her cunt. Fluid and other strange substances flowed through tubes into her also. There was no pain, so Angelica looked at the rest of herself. From what she could see, she was perfectly normal. Some things had changed though, her hair, formerly a rich brown, was now a golden blond. It draped down over her body almost to her knees in full loose curls. Her lips felt very full, almost too full. Her waist was very narrow and her hips seemed quite a bit wider.
Angelica could not see any scars or other indications of the thousands of places the probes had been in her earlier. Her breasts had grown even larger than before, and nipples the size of large thumbs protruded from the tips.  Her legs seemed a lot longer than before, in fact they were almost impossibly long. She knew they were at least a foot and a half longer than before! Angelica looked at the ends of her legs and gasped, her feet were extremely tiny! They looked to be a size 2 or 3 at the most!  

The droid began doing something inside Angelica that felt rather unpleasant. She looked down and observed that her cunt was stretched to an amzing width and even more tools were going into her. Then again she heard the tone, and darkness overtook her.

Light again woke her. This time it was apparently sunlight though.
Angelica sat up for the first time in 2 months and looked around. She felt very clear and awake. She was in a small but lavishly furnished bedroom. She was lying in a large soft bed covered in red satin and silk.
She sat on the edge of the bed, and was amazed to see her legs stretched before her. They were amazingly LONG! Her thigh was easily 25 or 26 inches long, her calf was equally long and tapered to an exquisitely miniature foot. She slowly stood, adjusting to the strange height. Her breasts felt so heavy! She ran her hands over the monsters that now topped her chest. They were a G cup, and her nipples were as large as D cell batteries. Angelica noticed something odd about her nipples though, at the tip of each was a single large pore.  Tentatively she touched the opening and was startled when her nipple sucked her middle finger in!
Pleasure EXPLODED from her breast as the finger traveled deeper and deeper into it. Soon her entire finger was inserted into her tit. She began a slow fucking motion and was rewarded by having the pleasure triple in intensity! Moaning, she leaned against the bed and rapidly finger fucked her nipple. Moments later, an orgasm EXPLODED out from her breast and ran havok through her body. Wave after wave of unbearable pleasure radiated out from her tit! When the worst of it had subsided, Angelica slowly removed her finger. "Shit" she thought "That was fucking incredible!, I think I might start to like this!". She walked shakily over to the full length mirror on the wall and had a good look at the new her.

Long golden hair curled about her face, over her shoulders, draping along her body, and finally ending just above her ankles. Her breasts thrust hugely from her chest, bouncing and jiggling. Her waist was very narrow, and her hips were full and wide. A flat and perfect stomach completed the look. Then Angelica looked at her cunt and was stunned.
Her pussy was completely bald, looking like it never had hair at all.
The lips and all other formations were three times larger than a normal woman. Her clit was the exception, it was four, maybe five times bigger than before. It protruded from her pussy like a thumb, red and slightly moist. 

Angelica tore her eyes from her immense cunt and looked at her face. Her slightly better than average looks were gone. Now she was nothing short of Gorgeous! Her eyes were HUGE, and her lips too! Her oversized lips forced her into a perpetual pout. A perfect button nose adorned her face, high cheekbones and a sculpted chin line completed her. Angelica also noticed her eyes were now an amazing violet as well.

Angelica then realized she was hungry. There was a tray of fruit and small treats on the side of the bed. She ate slowly, savoring the food.
When she was done, she laid back down and relaxed. Then she noticed the empty feeling she had felt before, in the surgery room.  She knew it wasn't hunger, and she wasn't thirsty. What was it? She began to run her hands over her entire body in an attempt to find the source. When she reached her nipples she stopped and went around, knowing what could happen. Slowly she caressed her belly, down her hands went, and slowly slid into her new cunt. with a sigh, she felt the large lips and clit.
Pleasure rose through her again, this time even better! With a small moan she slipped a finger into herself. She pressed finger after finger after finger into her wet hole, only to discover that she craved even MORE! With a hungry wet slurp, her entire hand slid easily into her hole.
Angelica stared in open amazement at her formerly virginal cunt, her wrist protruded out from it obscenely. Slowly she opened and closed her hand, the movement was easy. Angelica began to explore her new sex organ.  Her pussy walls felt very loose and pliable, giving to the slightest touch. She also noticed that she could not feel her cervix, no matter how she reached, it simply wasn't there!  She lifted her leg and discovered that her flexibility had also been vastly increased because it rose up and flopped behind her head with no problem. In this better position, she slid more of her arm into herself attempting to find her womb. No matter how far she went, all she found was more cunt! She had obviously been deepened immensely!  When most of her forearm was inserted and still no bottom in sight, she gave up and slowly withdrew it. When her clenched fist passed out through her cunt lips, the empty feeling returned, only MUCH worse!  Angelica felt positively hollow! 

Suddenly the door opened and Lucinda walked in pulling a cart behind her. Walking over to Angelica, she placed th cart next to the bed and sat on the edge. "Well, " she said "I can tell by the aroma in here that you have discovered your unique talent".  "What have you done to me?" asked Angelica, "I feel so empty! It's horrible, I feel incomplete and I cant make it go away!" "That's the nature of your 'mod' sweetheart, your a 'penetration special' as we call em here, some girls call em 'Hole Girls' too." "You will always feel the insatiable need to be filled, only difference is, your the deepest and biggest hole we've ever built!". "I'm here to make sure everything is in working order for Balthazar."  With that, Lucinda reached over to the cart and removed the cloth covering it. Laying on the steel surface were dildos so big, Angelica was stunned. 
All of them were slightly over four feet long. 
The first resembled a normal penis, with the head being about as big as a soccer ball, it had huge veins and bumps all down its length. 
The second was different, it was wider and was covered in fingerlike appendages, which wiggled and moved. The head of the second dildo was significantly larger than the first. 
The third was terrifying. A head, larger than a basketball sat at its end. The shaft was 16 inches across and widened by another three near the base, the head and shaft were covered in bumps and knobs the size of baseballs. These bumps moved along the shaft and pulsed in and out on the head. Every few moments, the head would swell to almost twice its regular size.

"Oh my god!" Angelica gasped. "No, but you'll think I am once I start sliding one of these in you!" snickered Lucinda. "But, those are too big, it'll kill me!" cried Angelica. "Relax kid", replied Lucinda, "I watched your modification myself, these will fit. I am going to be here for you too, so don't panic, ......trust me." "First, I guess I better explain what has been done to you. Obviously you are not normal anymore. Your pussy has been surgically and genetically modified. It now goes all the way from your groin to your throat. It's highly elastic, and capable of opening VERY wide. There are a series of ten clits installed along the walls of your cunt, about 3 inches apart. They are progressively more sensitive, so the deeper something goes, the better it feels for you. At the end of your cunt is a ring of 5 more clits, extremely sensitive, orgasm city there baby! The bottom of your cunt can be opened up by you or anyone else by pressing here." Lucinda reached up and pressed lightly on a spot at the base of Angelica's neck. Angelica felt an odd muscular contraction in her chest, suddenly it got hard to breath! She looked at Lucinda in panic, unable to speak. "Don't worry sweety, opening your cunt to your upper abdominal cavity causes normal breathing to fail, to keep you from choking on a really long object.  If I open the alternative passage, all is well!" With that she reached under Angelica's left arm and popped open a valve that Angelica hadn't noticed. Immediately Angelica could breath, but it was going in and out of the valve! She was still incapable of speech.
Angelica relaxed, but was still uneasy. "Now, your tits are outfitted with miniature expandable cunts that travel all the way into your chest and meet your main pussy.  They can both have orgasms, and are very elastic. Your ass is also modified, if I press this button, it opens a connection to your cunt and closes off its connection to your digestive tract about 16 inches up in your colon. It is ringed with about 20 clits that increase in pleasure as you go farther into your ass." Lucinda then touched another spot at the base of Angelica's neck and Angelica felt the same odd sensation in her stomach.  "Your navel also has a small, but highly elastic, cunt installed that is connected to the main hole. Your jaw will also dislocate if you have a large object in you mouth, or coming up from inside you. It is also as elastic as the rest of your holes. You'll also never have another period, your uterus was removed, but the overies are intact, sealed off inside you to keep your hormones going. You'll not have to worry about something being too wide for you either, your pelvis has been outfitted with expanders, as has your ribcage. Your skin and all other body organs and bones are super elastic. According to your chart, an object two feet wide can pass through you comfortably."
" Ok, now lets go ahead and get started. Just to make you feel better, we'll start small, with my arm."

With that Lucinda rolled Angelica over on her stomach. "Get up into doggy position baby" she asked.  Angelica complied, and felt Lucinda's cock arm touch her cunt lips. "OK, how do you want it sweetheart? Do you want it slow to get used to it? Or do you wanna get it all over with at once?  "All at once I think, I just want it over with" She replied.
"All righty then" came the response. With that, Lucinda drover her cock arm into Angelica, the grapefruit sized head slid in with absolutely no resistance. Quickly the shaft disappeared and the balls popped inside.
Lucinda's elbow followed and the cock arm traveled into Angelica's chest. Angelica spasmed! The pleasure that flooded her body was almost too much to take! Lucinda's arm slid in to the hilt, encountering not the slightest resistance.  The cock head slammed against the ring of clits at the base of Angelica's throat and she exploded into a violent orgasm. Tears flowed from her eyes, she drooled, she flopped on the bed like a fish, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream of pleasure.
Angelica's mind reeled in the attempt to deal with sexual pleasure fifteen times greater than any woman had ever felt! 
At this point, a small conservative part of her mind shriveled and died.
In its place came a sexual depravity with absolute control over her.
Angelica knew that from now on, she could only think of one thing.
Filling her cunts as wide and deep as possible. She began grinding her hips back, attempting to get Lucinda's arm deeper into her. "It's at the shoulder baby, it cant go any farther." Lucinda said gently.  "Oh god" she Angelica thought, "It feels so GOOD! so fucking good!, please, please! I need more! I want more!". "Hold on, I need to check everything before we move to the big stuff." With that, Lucinda pulled her arm out of Angelica, it came out with a very wet sound. Lucinda's arm was soaked from shoulder to cock-tip in girlcum.  Angelica collapsed in agony, "Agh! please!, put it back in!" she thought. "Wanna try your ass baby?" Lucinda asked. "YES!" she Angelica nodded "Shove your arm up my ass!" she thought.
Lucinda placed the head of her cock arm at Angelica's little brown sphincter. Slowly she began to push, after a moment, she pushed harder.
"Yes! that's it, into my ASS!" thought Angelica "Come on! push it in!".
Slowly Angelica's asshole opened to allow the head to enter. Lucinda's cock arm had become aroused and now the head was about the size of a large coconut.
After a moment of rest, Lucinda gritted her teeth and SHOVED! her arm plowed 8 inches into Angelica's virgin ass.  Relentlessly it continued to plow deeper and deeper. To Angelica, it felt like it was sliding up inside her back. Deeper and deeper it went. With a final slippery twist, Lucinda worked her shoulder into Angelica's ass.  Angelica felt the massive cock head pushing up into her throat. Slowly it wiggled farther and farther up. Angelica felt her jaw come loose and slide down. her mouth opened grotesquely. Glancing at the mirror, Angelica could see her mouth was open at least 8 or 9 inches!  Wetly, the purple cock head slipped up and lodged in her mouth. Angelica looked like a girl who had an entire purple football in her mouth. her full pouty lips were stretched in a tight ring 8 inches across! 
Lucinda pulled the huge cock back down into Angelica's chest. Angelica watched as her face and lips quickly snapped back into shape. Not a single blemish or stretch mark remained!  Lucinda gently guided her onto her back. Now Lucinda was only in her ass to just below her elbow.
Sitting up, Lucinda inserted two fingers into Angelica's belly button.
Angelica's eyes grew wide as the rest of Lucinda's hand slipped into her navel and down into her stomach. She could feel Lucinda grasping her own cock arm inside her!
"Now honey, I need your help for this one ok?" Lucinda asked. Angelica nodded. "Ok, I want you to do what I just did to you navel, to your nipples" Angelica looked at Lucinda shocked! "It'll work hon, trust me!" Trembling from the amount of sheer physical pleasure she was undergoing, Angelica slipped her fingers into her nipples. With a strange swallowing motion, they began to gobble up her hands. In a matter of seconds, Angelica had both her hands in her own breasts past her wrist. Another mind destroying orgasm ripped through Angelica like a nuclear explosion.  Lucinda removed her arms from Angelica and slowly lifted Angelica's hands out of her breasts.
Angelica lay on the bed, her breath came in short ragged gasps.
Monstrous amounts of slippery pussy juice flowed form her cunt, ass, navel and nipples. Angelica could even taste her flowing juice as it came up her cunt into her mouth. A puddle of pussy cum pooled a half inch deep around her body. 

Lucinda reached over and picked up the first dildo.

There is a thread about this story, which is a little bit longer:
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/topic/14561-how-about-some-scifi/

This story is extremely creative!
Would love to see a continuation or sequel, like already stated in the mentioned thread :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.