Does Crisco = raised cholesterol?

masterfister1969

i'm 52 and have begun to develope a benign ocular condition called Arcus Senilis.  it presents as a white ring around the edges of the cornea.  it's very common in people in their 70's and older and it is caused by fat deposits that seep into the cornea and form the aforementioned white ring.  while it's not unheard of in people my age, it has me wondering if years of using Crisco as anal lube is what has caused this condition in me at a relatively younger age. 

With all that said, my cholesterol levels have been good ever since i started having them checked back in 2014 so i don't know...maybe it's just a genetic thing for me?  Plus over the last 6 years my sessions that involve Crisco might only be 7-10 times per year.  Still curious though if anyone knows if the fat in Crisco can be absorbed anally?

I think it's a good question, I think it's possible for your colon/rectum to absorb crisco because it becomes very fluid at body temperature and I don't think your ass is able to tell if it's water or something else that is being absorbed.

While I am basically certain you have absorbed crisco, im not sure it would be in a way the body could do much with it.  That said, most of us have a pretty high fat diet, I've also used lots of crisco, coconut oil, olive oil etc but no cholesterol issues etc, at one point that was even a multiple time a week thing too.

The answer is no, your colon does not absorb fats in to the body through the colon. You can pack as much Crisco, grease, or lard in as you  like and it will just come back out regardless of how warm it gets.  The walls of the colon are designed to squeeze water out of your waste and recycle it, and only water sized molecules will enter.  Fats are comparatively huge on a molecular level  and can't pass through the tissue.  

did wonder this too but I think oregon has summed it up. Liquid can be absorbed but anything else pretty much just comes back out. When warm Crisco inside a rectum becomes 'liquid' is anyone's guess, but I'm no scientist. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.