Woodiebackstaber twitter?

As far as I know during registration on onlyfans there is request to model hold ID in hand on photo. I can not say is 100% legit but if it pass onlyfans check that it can be.

I mean, at this point I'm fairly sure someone just bulk downloaded all her content and is using it to scam people. I'd guess it's pretty easy to fake an onlyfans as well, just send them a photo of yourself holding a bit of paper, and nobody will ever see it except onlyfans.

the content seems to be old...

4 hours ago, lights said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Woodiebackstab1/status/1331512231398354948

That's what she said . But I don't understand only one thing . Why she also deleted all her Twitter posts?? Scam?

maybe twitter has deleted because someone claimed rights? 

Remove of twitter post is propably a step of remove onlyfans content. Since it promote this content she remove that posts.

Onlyfans ban fisting and ALL non sexual items and she has some other posts how ever on reddit are some info that accounts was blocked in one day without reason there so who knows.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.