Stealing with anal cavity

Halloichbins

No lol, I don't think anyone could get something up their butt discreetly enough to not get noticed. Plus you would almost definitely go to jail for that (in the US, at least). I have heard that people will occasionally stick drugs up their butt in a small bag or condom as a means of smuggling them internationally, but IMO that sounds really dangerous and also the sort of thing you would go to jail for - probably for way longer than just stealing from a store, too.

There are so many people in the world with so many unusual kinks and intentions; thinking statistically, it has probably happened somewhere at some point :lol: as elirian said though, it does sound like an extremely dangerous thing to do(unless you just so happen to only be stealing buttplugs, fruit and lube).

• 3 weeks later...

A well worn and deep pussy is better and easier to get to. But you have to be woman for that, obviously. Go in a short skirt without panties and "discreetly" insert while browsing merchandise on a lower shelf. My wife did that when she was a teenager just to see if she could. She and her sister were, and sometimes still do, practiced very large penetration and fisting with each other which made it very easy. Now, I am not encouraging theft in any fashion, "just saying".

I also did something similar, I no longer do it because they can catch you and that would be very embarrassing. It was once with a friend, at a wallmart, he told me. - "What do you think if you put some marshmellows in your butt" and I said I accept the challenge We stole 2 medium bags of marshmellows, it was early so many people weren't around, so he proceeded to introduce them to me one by one, it was 15 for a bag, he put them in me and pushed them with his cock, after finishing the bag, after that he cums on my ass, I expel the candy and we continue to have sex with the other bag of marshmellows at home xd

16 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

She and her sister were, and sometimes still do, practiced very large penetration and fisting with each other

nice

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.