numbing cream or spray

NZanalslut

HI guys, 

Thinking of trying some numbing cream or spray to help ruin my backdoor, do any of you have any experience with this or using local anesthetic like a dentist would?

I'm thinking of trying this one

https://www.u-buy.co.nz/catalog/product/view/id/84456/s/numb-master-5-topical-anesthetic-lidocaine-cream-1-oz/

Guest analpumper

Peppermint oil, mix it into your lube, don't use a lot as you hole will be burning for quite a while,if you use to much.Trust me i have been there.

Be careful with numbing products...you don't want to push too hard and cause unnecessary damage because you didn't know when to back off. Listen to your body, be patient, and ruination will come in due time.

I used oragel for a little while. It does the trick if you have a sensitive hole. I stopped using it after I got more comfortable and in tune with my ass. I just simply diden't need it anymore.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.