Problem with wearing long anal plug for an extended period of time

Tenderness

I just got my first topped toy, it is Gape Keeper 75. After getting it inside me, I went to pick a to go meal, which I need to drive for about an hour for the trip.

I sit down in my car and started the trip. For the first... I'd like to say about 15 minutes or so, I was having a lot of fun with it. but for the rest of the trip, it wasn't that great...

I found it is too long to wear while sitting down. The body weight just keep pushing the plug deeper, when I finally arrived the restaurant and walked out of the car, the relief was so great that made me took a walk around the restaurant for  about 10 minutes... and just to be cleaner, I do love to wear anal plugs for a long time, but I do need to find new ones since the old plug were too small..

So.. does anyone else have this problem, or is it just the plug wasn't suitable to wear in a sitting position?

If it is possible.. may I know what kind of anal plug does you wear for a extended period of time?

Long term wear is just not for everyone. I have a very generous hole and I still don't do well with long term wear outside of the house.  In a controlled environment I'll go 45 minutes to an hour.  My goal with longer wearing is to use my easy 7"x 3" plug to relax my 2nd. More than that doesn't seem to add any benefits for me

20 hours ago, JillsBloom said:

Long term wear is just not for everyone. I have a very generous hole and I still don't do well with long term wear outside of the house.  In a controlled environment I'll go 45 minutes to an hour.  My goal with longer wearing is to use my easy 7"x 3" plug to relax my 2nd. More than that doesn't seem to add any benefits for me

Well that's true... plugs doesn't do anything for the stretching of my hole (at least on my view, it doesn't), I guess I do just need to push it in and out again and again, then it might be helpful that way.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.