Could I take the soft large boss hogg dildo with my width?

Wr876

18 hours ago, Wr876 said:

I'd rather not buy an expensive toy only to have to throw it away.

We all have bought over a dozen of toys that we didn't enjoy, didn't fit or weren't comfortable enough to use. You just have to deal with that. The only thing you can do is ask the company to send you some samples with the different firmness they provide and make your choice on that.

8 hours ago, Jarred said:

We all have bought over a dozen of toys that we didn't enjoy, didn't fit or weren't comfortable enough to use. You just have to deal with that. The only thing you can do is ask the company to send you some samples with the different firmness they provide and make your choice on that.

So I guess it comes with the interest. And thanks for the advice.

I'd say that you're unlikely to be able to get it in. While relatively firm, it compresses laterally when you sit or squat on it - so rather than being easier to take, it's likely to widen beyond your capacity. They're great toys, but you should look at that width as a minimum rather than as a maximum, where insertion is concerned.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.