Edging

elirian

Does anybody here like to edge - keep yourself horny and not let yourself cum for hours/days/even weeks at a time?

Usually I cum at the end of an anal session but recently I've been interested in orgasm denial. Who has tips/stories/toys they like for this/etc?

I do anal sessions where I tie my dick up, fuck my ass for an hour or so with a big massager on my shaft. But I always stop before I cum. I do this 3-5 days in a row. When I finally do cum it's amazing. Near pass out ecstasy

Edited by cuckmouse
Type o

Read up on Tantric sex. Some pretty good ideas in there

Edited by cuckmouse
Type o

I think... I might help me while doing my session. After cuming, I do have a desire to stop playing, or else, I will feel the pain instead of pleasure.

1 hour ago, Tenderness said:

I think... I might help me while doing my session. After cuming, I do have a desire to stop playing, or else, I will feel the pain instead of pleasure.

That's the guilt. Let go of that and binge one day for 2-3 hours. Oooh. It's amazing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.