How soft is the Doc Johnson Bombshell plug?

Wr876

I want to buy this plug: https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-American-Bombshell-Vac-U-Lock/dp/B00I5VUCTK?th=1

Its diameter is 3.3 inches. I think the opening in my pelvic bones is around 8.22 inches after inserting a bottle with that width.

Would I be able to use this toy? If I could only just get it in, would it be uncomfortable if I fucked it?

Edited by Wr876

This toy is really really hard. I have both sizes, I actually doubt I'll ever get the large in as it is so hard. 

On 8/27/2020 at 12:18 AM, Jarred said:

From what I have seen online, people are not able to get the larger one in fully because of its length. I have the same toy and its about an inch from getting fully inserted. You are really lucky if you anatomy allows that, enjoy.

11 hours ago, tubbis said:

From what I have seen online, people are not able to get the larger one in fully because of its length. I have the same toy and its about an inch from getting fully inserted. You are really lucky if you anatomy allows that, enjoy.

Well, years back I wouldn't have thought it was possible because of my bone structure but apparently the bone structure can be altered little by little, at least for me it did. I'm now working on getting the XXL Meo 24/7 Anal Stretching Ring in which is a steel plug with a diameter of almost 10 centimeters, I can't get it in right now but I'm sure it will in the future.

5 hours ago, Jarred said:

Well, years back I wouldn't have thought it was possible because of my bone structure but apparently the bone structure can be altered little by little, at least for me it did. I'm now working on getting the XXL Meo 24/7 Anal Stretching Ring in which is a steel plug with a diameter of almost 10 centimeters, I can't get it in right now but I'm sure it will in the future.

How much do you think the bone structure can be altered? How much did it change for you?

I think it depends on your age, as our body grows our bones do to of course. I think even when you have stopped growing your bones still can be stretched at a young age (below 40 or so). As you age your bones become less soft overtime so it gets close to impossible to still stretch your bones at an older age. 

For me I noticed the stretching when I got pain in my Ischial spines and tailbone, on the picture below you can see the 2 extracting pieces of bone (the below red line goes through them) which are the Ischial spines, when sitting down after a good stretching and went away in an hour or so. This went on for a dozen of times after a good stretching with a bigger toy. After some time the pain (actually it wasn't really a pain but more like a pressure you felt when sitting down) didn't return and at that point I was able to stretch with bigger toys then I could before so I believe both my Ischial spines and tailbone were pushed aside (sort of I guess) to make room for the big toys.

cHbMyqZ.jpg

Just to be clear, I'm not an expert or anything, this is just my experience and a bit of research I did on the internet.

Yeah I have both of these and have long graduated from the smaller one, the B-7. I’m like others in that length seems to become an issue with the B-10. It basically looks like I’m sitting on the last bump and it won’t go any further. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.