Health issues and being extremely stretched out

Wr876

I'm thinking of trying to become as stretched out in both depth and width (unless bones are in the way) as Kirk J. Are there any health risks I should be aware of? Thanks.

This topic comes up frequently, and the only legitimate answer is that A) it all depends on how you go about doing it and b) all humans are different and will get different results.

To explain a, stretching can be done safely without ill health effects if done safely. The big risk is injury such as tears or even punctures. This is why the mantra of low and slow is so important. Start with small toys, and incrementally work your way up. When I stretch my limit, I use a cone shaped toy, with a wider end on the bottom. Ill ease onto it until im uncomfortable bordering pain before holding it there as long as i can take before easing off. Never push through the pain. Additionally I'd add that you should do your stretching sober. When you are of an altered conscious you will not feel pain as easily.

Other tips that Id add would be to give your ass a break when you can and to regularly practice kegel exercises. Im talking at least once daily, ideally multiple times a day though.

B all depends on your physique. We're all built differently, with some people not able to stretch beyond 2.5 c inches and others easily getting up to 4 inches and beyond.

I've been stretching myself hard for three years now. Im at a modest 3.2 inch max going up to 3.4 now. I've pushed myself to develop a rosebutt on purpose and I still have not developed any ill health effects.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.