Do your limbs hurt more than your hole after heavy self play?

jackshit

I find it funny that the most pain I got from anal play was not from the anal stretch itself but from pulling muscles trying to force my arms/hands in unnatural angles to get deeper or trying to stick something in. 

The last one was a large silicone stretching ring that was super hard to get in my ass. I didn't really hurt "per se", but next day my legs, arms and especially fingers were painful all day from the straining trying to get that ring in. I only managed it with the help of a dildo to guide the way.

Do you have similar experiences?

Yes! My legs end up especially tired since I like to squat. I've been making more of an effort recently to exercise and build up strength in my legs, arms, and abs, which will hopefully make play sessions better and longer.

Edited by elirian

I use my bed side or a couch to support my back. 

I used to have issue when first self fisting. But I got nimble enough to do it with no issues.

Yes! I find that my thighs are quite sore from the holding myself over penetrating objects and from the effort of forcing myself down onto them. Lower back is sometimes sore for the same reason.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:13 PM, AzFrNick said:

I use my bed side or a couch to support my back. 

I used to have issue when first self fisting. But I got nimble enough to do it with no issues.

I miss the days when I could self-fist. God, the feeling of my colon closing over my hand and wrist...

On 7/22/2020 at 12:41 PM, Rosebutt said:

I miss the days when I could self-fist. God, the feeling of my colon closing over my hand and wrist...

Self fisting just feels awesome.

I had periods where I couldn't get enough of it.

I have kinda stubby arms & legs so trying to reach around so much can leave me pretty achy, if i'm self fisting i just have to accept I'm gonna have a bad shoulder the next day! gotta say its a lot better since losing a lot of weight though, I guess there's less that I have to wrap my arm around to get to my butt.

Also I have noticed that since making more progress with loosening up and keeping my stretch going for longer, I get less achy from reaching around because it takes much less physical pressure to push my hand(or anything else) into myself

On 7/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, Rosebutt said:

Why can't you self fist anymore?

And to answer the original question if it's a long session with lots of squatting or using my hands etc then yeah a little bit of sore muscles from the exercise.

Edited by redrick
Submitted post too soon.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.