A good inflatable plug?

LuigiBuldrini

Hi guys ! after a recent purchase i'm looking forward on buying a good and resistant inflatable plug in the following months , any suggestions? i don't want it to burst so it must be strong  and it need to expand alot .

Last year i buy from aliexpress it's very tough & good and cheap only in 10 dollars, but after frequent use it's bottom connector hole is getting loose and air is leaked out, so i fill the gap with cpvc solvent & superglue, now it's perfect, no air leak.

Lots of options on aliexpress, I personally enjoy this one.  The nice thing about this one is that the bulb can come off without letting the air out, making discrete wearing all that easier. The ball feels great as it moves around inside the balloon especially when it hits your p spot just right. I choose to get mine with the tail, although you can get it with a more regular tapered end. I just find that the tail makes it easier for solo play or inserting it deeper.

I plan on using this model for some more long term wear such as doing my workouts with it on.

One final thing, just so everyone knows, if a balloon pops inside you it will not hurt. The pressure of your asshole prevents it from bursting, and whatll most likely happen is a hole will tear first causing the balloon to suddenly empty its air into you. Just a lot of farts afterwards and a sudden shock of something just happened, but you wont be in pain.

44 minutes ago, Upthebutt said:

Lots of options on aliexpress, I personally enjoy this one.  The nice thing about this one is that the bulb can come off without letting the air out, making discrete wearing all that easier. The ball feels great as it moves around inside the balloon especially when it hits your p spot just right. I choose to get mine with the tail, although you can get it with a more regular tapered end. I just find that the tail makes it easier for solo play or inserting it deeper.

I plan on using this model for some more long term wear such as doing my workouts with it ...

It don't show. I'm intrigued. Got a better link?

23 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

Heres a better working link for the plug Ive got. https://m.es.aliexpress.com/item/4000400557978.html

That metal bead rolling around inside sounds fun.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001224368492.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001211945216.html

This double ball version looks interesting as well. No reviews on any of the offerings on Ali, so I guess it's a new product.

Not sure if I like that it has that weird cock and ball attachment instead of the usual base to keep it from sliding in, might not be as safe.

Also unsure if two bulbs is an advantage or a disadvantage on an inflatable.

But I think I'm curious enough to try it out at that price.

Edited by jeffb

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, jeffb said:

That metal bead rolling around inside sounds fun.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001224368492.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001211945216.html

This double ball version looks interesting as well. No reviews on any of the offerings on Ali, so I guess it's a new product.

Not sure if I like that it has that weird cock and ball attachment instead of the usual base to keep it from sliding in, might not be as safe.

Also unsure if two bulbs is an advantage or a disadvantage on an inflatable.

But I think I'm curious enough to try it out at that price.

So i got myself the double ball pump plug and its a lot of fun.

Not perfect, but good.

I didn't measure it so far, but both balls seem to be inflatable to their advertised size and the metal beads jumping around inside while walking add an extra bit of sensation to the mix.

It's also an interesting experience because both of the bulbs compete for the air inside and often don't expand at the same pace. So sometimes you have a situation where the lower ball expanded a lot while the upper ball took barely any air at all. In that situation it feels similar to a normal pump plug where you pump on an on until the pressure of you inner walls gets too much and you get the urge to push it out. The difference in this case is that the pressure of your inner walls often leads to the air suddenly being forced from the lower into the barely filled upper ball, with the lower one shrinking to a comfortable size, which feels great. You can also enforce this effect yourself by clenching your insides.

As expected, I'm not a huge fan of the cock and ball attachment, because the distance between the attachment and the lower of the bulbs is too short so either the plug pulls on my genitals or the plug gets pulled towards my anus. Also, using the attachment around my genitals makes things go numb after a while.

But i works fine without using that extra bit of safety and the lack of a base also means that the plug can be pushed deeper inside to pump up your second sphincter. Obviously you shouldn't do this because the hose with the pump and the release valve is removable and can't be securely fixed to the outlet hole of the plug. So you can always pull the hose out of the plug by tugging at it and then have no way of releasing the air if you pumped the plug bigger than you can push out and you would have to stab around with that tiny needle-like metal connector inside of yourself to find the tiny outlet hole of the plug :D
(but that is obviously not using the toy as advertised, so don't do this at home or don't complain about the possible consequences ;))

If you are keeping the outlet hole outside of your body, you will be fine. Even if it is a bit tedious to search for the still tiny outlet with the still tiny needle connector and it can be a bit of a hassle to push it in if the part between the lower of the two expanding balls and the outlet hole is at an angle (which it always will be if you are using the cock an ball attachment as advertised, so the design is a bit dumb).

Quality-wise, I can say that if I remove the pumping hose on my unit (if I wanna leave it inside pumped up for some time), the outlet hole doesn't perfectly seal the air inside the plug. It loses tiny amounts of air very slowly. Not noticeable during normal play or while taking a walk, but I once pumped it up moderately, removed the hose, went to sleep ant the plug was empty again in the morning.
Might be a faulty unit (instead of a faulty design) but it's not bad enough that I wouldn't wanna keep it. Maybe I will try using a plastic toothpick or something to plug up the outlet after removing the hose.

Also, the needle connector of the pumping hose doesn't seem to be stainless steel, as mine changed colour in it's ridges pretty fast. So that might be rust, which wouldn't be healthy if that metal connector would enter your body. Which it shouldn't, as I said above, but just in case it ends up in there anyway, you should know ;)

Overall, it has a few flaws, but it's fine, the silicone itself feels sturdy enough and it's great fun, especially for the price.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't planning on buying more toys soon, but yesterday I stumbled upon a new pump dildo design on Ali which I'm very much interested in.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001336415950.html

I like that the chinese manufacturers also get creative with their toy designs and don't just copy established ones.
At least I have never seen a pump dildo that looked like that before.

From the way the hollow version expands in that GIF-animation on the site, I assume it would be great for opening up the second sphincter.

If the base really is 13.3cm long, the long middle section would be pumped up to a diameter of at least 11cm in that picture.

I hope it's better a keeping the air sealed in than my double ball plug.

I just need to find a moment of weakness to order it :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.