New here. Butt plug lover.

amateurplug

Hello! Just found this forum. Its amazing! I’m 25 and in love with plugs since young. I always made my own plugs, since i had no resources to buy them. Now i 3D print my plugs, but always improving. I usually wear them for 4 - 8 hours before i remove them. But sometimes i wear them for 2 or 3 days.

There is a picture of my last, and largest, plug.

https://imgur.com/a/LKf418e

I really like the siswet videos. HKJ is one of my favourites too.

Nice to meet all of you and have a nice day!

Greetings :)

Wow, 3D printing anal plugs sounds interesting.

What kind of plastic do you use for those?

Do you use schematics from the internet or design/model the plugs yourself?

What sizes did you make so far? And what are the costs involved in making a toy?

I'm intrigued ;)

32 minutes ago, teletarzan said:

Welcome to the board!

Thx!

25 minutes ago, jeffb said:

Greetings :)

Wow, 3D printing anal plugs sounds interesting.

What kind of plastic do you use for those?

Do you use schematics from the internet or design/model the plugs yourself?

What sizes did you make so far? And what are the costs involved in making a toy?

I'm intrigued ;)

I use PLA. It just works nice and its easy to print.

Also i design my own plugs. I want the max confort in them haha.

My biggest printed plug is 23cm circunference in the widest part, 16.5cm in the thinner part and 11.5cm insertable. It´s the picture i posted before.

And the costs.. Besides the 3d printer (200€), its pretty cheap. Like 2 or 3 € each plug in material, plus electricity.

Of course i cover the plug with a condom, and at the base i use one Tenga Egg to make it smooth while sitting :D

1 hour ago, FistBi said:

I know webs where you can download 3D objects free, like this:

https://cults3d.com/en/categories/naughties

I don't have a 3D printer but i'm interested

Welcome from Spain

I have a couple of designs at sell at 3dcults hehe

i’m from spain too :D

1 hour ago, imsnowman72 said:

FistBi great site. Thanks for sharing. And thanks to amateurplug for starting the thread.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome! It's very cool that you print your own toys! Is there any way to do this with a softer material? It's definitely something I'm interested in.

13 hours ago, amateurplug said:

I use PLA. It just works nice and its easy to print.

Also i design my own plugs. I want the max confort in them haha.

My biggest printed plug is 23cm circunference in the widest part, 16.5cm in the thinner part and 11.5cm insertable. It´s the picture i posted before.

And the costs.. Besides the 3d printer (200€), its pretty cheap. Like 2 or 3 € each plug in material, plus electricity.

Of course i cover the plug with a condom, and at the base i use one Tenga Egg to make it smooth while sitting :D

Nice, I looked it up. So PLA is biodegradable (which I like a lot), yet potentially lasts several years under normal conditions and you say it's cheap as well. That sounds like a perfect material to make stepping stone plugs or dildos for when you are stuck inbetween two toy sizes where the smaller one is easy to use while the bigger one is very hard or impossible to insert.

I found articles from 2014 that said 3D printed plastic items are somewhat porous which would mean they gather bacteria and mold (fungus) easily, so they would not be body safe long term. I don't know if that still is the case with more modern 3D printers, but even if it is I guess you should be fine if you don't use a toy for too long before you get rid of it (which would not be too bad if the material is cheap and biodegradable).

3 hours ago, elirian said:

Welcome! It's very cool that you print your own toys! Is there any way to do this with a softer material? It's definitely something I'm interested in.

You would probably need a 3D printer that can directly print (medical grade or food grade) silicone for that. I haven't done enough reading yet to know how far that technology has come for home use, just found online services that have such machines and offer to print things and send them to you.

Soft materials other than silicone would probably be porous + involve phthalates or other softening agents and you don't want that in your body (http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/).

The easiest way to make soft toys with a normal 3D printer I could find so far seems to be to print a casting mould for the shape of toy you want to have and order yourself some (medical or food grade) liquid silicone to pour into the cast. That would be doable but not cheap, unless you source the material from a reliable seller in (for example) China.

Edited by jeffb

12 hours ago, elirian said:

Thank you! Like @jeffb said, there is no commercial 3d print capable of print a non porous material, like we need for sex toys. The easiest way to archive that is to use a casting mold to build it. Actually what i think i will like, is to print the plug, print the cast, and then cover just 3 or 4 milimeters of the surface, giving a semi rigid plug with smooth surface.

For years i used to cover the entire plug with a Tenga Egg, and then covering it with a condom. So i am familiarized, and like a lot, with that sensation.

There is a picture of me wearing the biggest plug i have printed, covered with the Tenga Egg and the condom. Sorry for the hairy butt hehe 

https://i.imgur.com/kcfPH3i.jpg

By the way, i tried to sleep today with it. But after 12 hours wearing the plug, i had to remove it.

Have a nice day!

It's interesting you're printing with PLA...I've printed a few items with TPU that were rather firm on their own. Admittedly, I used the 95A TPU from Hatchbox, though I can only imagine how much harder PLA would be. But hey, if you're using a safe barrier material and enjoy it, more power to you!

My goal, once I get a few other printer issues sorted out (I had a crash last month that is still causing lingering problems I can't seem to solve) is to print a few toys with Ninjaflex, then coat them in a brush-on silicone. Between the super soft Ninjaflex core and a non-porous coating, I think they would be quite fantastic.

have a good day dear. i wanna have open both holes for nude beach without plugs and fisting but they my cunt and ass wery elastic and close ewerytime

Sorry for the boring post but there's some important things to clarify.

The porous nature of the 3D printing process is not due to the material, you can use a food grade matherial, they are actually easy to find, but making the model layer by layer will leave pores. That's also why it's not so trivial to achieve a water tight model.

Anyway, what concern me the most is printing the model with his lenght in the Z axis. That's fine if you wanna make a mold, but it's not a good idea if you wanna use the toy as it is. 
Tensil strenght on a 3D print is not the one of the material itself in each axis, in the Z it's actually the adesion between layers! And that's is fairly bad becose it's quite low!
I don't think that using 3D printed toys as they are is a good idea, but covering them in a tenga egg or just a condom, well, this could work, but please, consider to prindi the plug on a side. 
In that way the plug will not snap, at most it could deform.
I know that this would lead to wasting support material and you will have to sand the model a bit, but safety first.

@RectalSonar nice! Keep us updatet with that. I am interested too.

@tokyoalkaline you are right in every aspect you said. I had the same thoughts about the z axis printing, but after making really hard stress tests i found them safe to use. Belive me that i had used all my strength in the process haha. But, i am with you and will print it in the x axis as soon i decide to build the cast mold for a new silicone covered plug.

have a nice day!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.